Start by marking “The Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)” as Want to Read:
The Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)

The Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries #15)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  260 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The Cam Jansen series is perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books. The first ten books in the series have received updated covers, bringing new life to these perennial bestsellers. Now the series redesign continues with five more books, giving Cam a cool, modern look!

Published July 22nd 2004 by Puffin (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about The Triceratops Pops Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Triceratops Pops Mystery

Cam Jansen and her friend Eric Shelton have decided that it is time to purchase the Triceratops Pops band’s newest album. But when they arrive at the store, there are no more available – despite the fact that one worker claims to have set out a new stack just minutes before their arrival, and another testifies that none have been purchased.

It looks like the CDs have been stolen! But who could have stolen them… and how was it managed?

Discussion.

Cam Jansen doesn’t used deductive reasoning to help
Dolly
Apr 01, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is an entertaining mystery in the Cam Jansen series by David A. Adler and Susanna Natti. We've read most of these books and have really enjoyed them all. This was a tricky mystery to solve and although I saw it coming, our girls were stunned. It's an entertaining story and we are looking forward to reading the few we haven't read yet.

I found it interesting that this story features a music/video store. I doubt our girls have ever really spent much time in a store like this and most of our v
Leiera Monae

-A Puffin Book
Ages 7-10
Time 10/8 30 min

-7-word summary
CD,popular, singer, stolen, a boy,a girl, find
Discussion Question
1, The main charactor has a special avility called a photografic memory, which a persom remembers just about what she or he sees.
I thik the ability is useful to remember students' names when I become a teacher.
So, if you had such an avility what would you like to do?

2,This story is taken place at CD shop,and charactors are of ten talk about music,
So,Who is your favorite singer
Michelle at Booksmykidsread
This was a cute book as part of the Cam Jansen series. While at the mall to get the latest Triceratops Pops CD, Cam and her friend Eric find that a thief has stolen all of them. With the aid of Cam's photographic memory and some smart thinking by Eric, they of course figure out who stole the CDs and manage to help catch him.

My 6 year old enjoyed it, but I think she has liked other Cam Jansen books more. She usually will read the entire thing in one sitting, and didn't with this one.
Sydney
all the triceratops cds are missing. when the man goes thru the metal detector it blinks and they find nothing on him. while he runs, he fell and the cds come out of the watermelon.
Esme
camjansin
Anna
There is triceratops pops music and somebody stole all six of the CDs. He cut into a watermelon and he put them inside and closed the lid. Cam solved it because he was running fast out of the store and it should have been heavy.
Beth Anne
Not my favorite Cam Jansen book so far, but the kids enjoyed it. The mystery was weak and the language cumbersome and dated by technology.
Ana
Light reading for 7-12 year old. 56 pages. A girl with photographic memory and her friend try to find the thief at CD stores.
Sara
Jun 01, 2008 Sara added it
Someone stole the new triceratops new Cd and that person hid the copies of it in a watermelon.
Joy
This is a cute series for kids. I would like to read the entire series....maybe...
Elliot
Started not very good, but then it got better
E
May 13, 2008 E added it
If you want a cd, save up 4 it!!!
Dcarver
Dcarver is currently reading it
Jan 23, 2015
Olivia_kids
Olivia_kids marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Ilana Amzallag
Ilana Amzallag marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Shadow
Shadow added it
Jan 01, 2015
Bret
Bret added it
Jan 01, 2015
  • The Case of the Secret Valentine (Jigsaw Jones, #3)
  • White House White-out (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #3)
  • Nate the Great San Francisco Detective
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Slippery Salamander (Encyclopedia Brown, #22)
  • Horrible Harry and the Triple Revenge
  • The Circus Scare (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #7)
  • Talent Show Scardey-Pants (Ready, Freddy! #5)
  • Amazing Magnetism (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #12)
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then- ...more
More about David A. Adler...

Cam Jansen Mysteries (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Gold Coins (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #5)
  • Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Circus Clown (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Carnival Prize (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Monkey House (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #10)
The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1) The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3) The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2) The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4) The Chocolate Fudge Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #14)