Start by marking “Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)” as Want to Read:
Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #15)

Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries #15)

The Cam Jansen series is perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books. The first ten books in the series have received updated covers, bringing new life to these perennial bestsellers. Now the series redesign continues with five more books, giving Cam a cool, modern look!
Published July 22nd 2004 by Puffin Books (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery

Katherine
Nov 30, 2015 Katherine rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens, mystery, 3, 4, 2, read-in-2015
Genre: Juvenile fiction, mystery
Format: Print
Plot: Cam Jansen is at the mall when a CD thief strikes. Her photographic memory helps save the day (as usual!).
Readers advisory:
Review citation: 1998 Horn Book Guide Reviews
Source: Best books for children
Recommended age: 7-9
Karen
Feb 22, 2017 Karen rated it liked it
This book was a fun read for my second-grade son, although he had no idea what a video store or a music store were. ;)

Laura Verret
Cam Jansen and her friend Eric Shelton have decided that it is time to purchase the Triceratops Pops band’s newest album. But when they arrive at the store, there are no more available – despite the fact that one worker claims to have set out a new stack just minutes before their arrival, and another testifies that none have been purchased.

It looks like the CDs have been stolen! But who could have stolen them… and how was it managed?

Discussion.

Cam Jansen doesn’t used deductive reasoning to help
Dolly
Apr 01, 2012 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is an entertaining mystery in the Cam Jansen series by David A. Adler and Susanna Natti. We've read most of these books and have really enjoyed them all. This was a tricky mystery to solve and although I saw it coming, our girls were stunned. It's an entertaining story and we are looking forward to reading the few we haven't read yet.

I found it interesting that this story features a music/video store. I doubt our girls have ever really spent much time in a store like this and most of our v
Kimberlee Gutterman
Oct 17, 2016 Kimberlee Gutterman rated it it was ok
The Cam Jansen series is perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books. Although, I think this book is suspenseful enough on its own for children to be excited to read. I also think that this would be a worthy book for a teacher to read to the class, perhaps at the end of the day. Since some chapters end with a cliffhanger, teachers may find it useful to read a few chapters each day to students. Also, this would be a helpful book for teachers to use as an example for s ...more
Risa Miyachi
Oct 08, 2012 Risa Miyachi is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
-A Puffin Book
Ages 7-10
Time 10/8 30 min

-7-word summary
CD,popular, singer, stolen, a boy,a girl, find
Discussion Question
1, The main charactor has a special avility called a photografic memory, which a persom remembers just about what she or he sees.
I thik the ability is useful to remember students' names when I become a teacher.
So, if you had such an avility what would you like to do?

2,This story is taken place at CD shop,and charactors are of ten talk about music,
So,Who is your favorite singer
Sierra Davis
This will be a perfect book to use one day if i teach like second or third grade. I loved this book and can see kids loving it too.
Judy
This was a cute book as part of the Cam Jansen series. While at the mall to get the latest Triceratops Pops CD, Cam and her friend Eric find that a thief has stolen all of them. With the aid of Cam's photographic memory and some smart thinking by Eric, they of course figure out who stole the CDs and manage to help catch him.

My 6 year old enjoyed it, but I think she has liked other Cam Jansen books more. She usually will read the entire thing in one sitting, and didn't with this one.
Sidney
I love children's mystery books because they allow the reader to predict what is going to happen next in the book and who did what. In this book Cam Jansen wants to buy a C.D. from her favorite band Triceratops Pops. She finds out that someone stole all 6 of them and goes on a hunt to find the culprit. Even as an adult I was trying to solve the mystery before Cam.
Andrea Campbell
Cam Jansen goes to the record store to get her favorite bands new CD only to find that they are already gone. Cam and her friend witness some questionable behavior and suspect that the CDs have been stolen. It is a great story about morality and doing the right thing.
Anna
Aug 08, 2010 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-by-myself
There is triceratops pops music and somebody stole all six of the CDs. He cut into a watermelon and he put them inside and closed the lid. Cam solved it because he was running fast out of the store and it should have been heavy.
Leiera Monae
Children's Reading Adventures Book Club, Summer 2014

*D.E.A.R. Time -- Read with 8 & 9 year olds*

06.05.2014
Sydney
Jan 06, 2014 Sydney rated it liked it
all the triceratops cds are missing. when the man goes thru the metal detector it blinks and they find nothing on him. while he runs, he fell and the cds come out of the watermelon.
Hollee Young
Feb 08, 2015 Hollee Young rated it really liked it
Shelves: transition-books
Good book, but not for a read aloud. Good for students working on transitional books. Fun read and mystery for students.
Ana
Nov 17, 2012 Ana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Light reading for 7-12 year old. 56 pages. A girl with photographic memory and her friend try to find the thief at CD stores.
Beth Anne
Aug 20, 2014 Beth Anne rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-aloud, 2014
Not my favorite Cam Jansen book so far, but the kids enjoyed it. The mystery was weak and the language cumbersome and dated by technology.
Isabella Goldman
Isabella Goldman rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2011
Kristen Weller
Kristen Weller rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Kaytee
Kaytee rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Sakura
Sakura rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2012
Nik
Nik rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2012
Kylie
Kylie rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2016
Mohammad
Mohammad rated it really liked it
May 07, 2013
Amanda Butler
Amanda Butler rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2014
Andrew Stilling
Andrew Stilling rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2015
Lillian On
Lillian On rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Cate Lium
Cate Lium rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Ezra
Ezra rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Erin Valenzuela
Erin Valenzuela rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Case of the Secret Valentine (Jigsaw Jones, #3)
  • Nate the Great San Francisco Detective
  • Fireworks at the FBI (Capital Mysteries #6)
  • Horrible Harry and the Triple Revenge
  • Talent Show Scardey-Pants (Ready, Freddy! #5)
  • The Circus Scare (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #7)
  • Amazing Magnetism (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #12)
  • Encyclopedia Brown, Super Sleuth (Encyclopedia Brown, #25)
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then- ...more
More about David A. Adler...

Cam Jansen Mysteries (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Gold Coins (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #5)
  • Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Babe Ruth Baseball (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Circus Clown (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Carnival Prize (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #9)
  • The Mystery at the Monkey House (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #10)