Start by marking “Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries: A Super Special” as Want to Read:
Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries: A Super Special

Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries: A Super Special (Cam Jansen Mysteries Super Specials #1)

Cam Jansen and her best friend Eric are spending three weeks at Camp Eagle Lake, and they couldn’t be more excited. But mysteries seem to follow supersleuth Cam everywhere, and it isn’t long before she’s using her photographic memory to “Click, Click” and save the day! In The First Day of Camp Mystery, Cam’s and Eric’s parents have just brought them to camp when the lockbo ...more
Published April 5th 2007 by Puffin Books

To ask other readers questions about Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries

Dolly
Jul 22, 2009 Dolly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: childrens, mystery, 2009, pets
Our girls love Cam Jansen and this book includes three Cam Jansen mysteries in one book. Cam and her friend Eric go on a three week summer camp to Camp Eagle Lake and end up solving three mysteries while they are there.

Two of them are serious, one is just for fun. The stories, with their camp setting, are great to read aloud on a hot summer night. We really enjoyed reading this book together.
Tashi
Jul 27, 2008 Tashi rated it really liked it
i really like this book because i love mystery stories and there were three cam jansen mystery in one book it had the missing blue box i think, the raid and the missing baseball and basket balls those are all the mysterys in the book
Jason Drumm
Jan 26, 2016 Jason Drumm rated it it was amazing
This is obviously a kids book. My daughter (8 yrs old) is reading through the series, and really enjoying all of them. I read it so that I could talk with her about it.

Lots of fun, cute book. I recommend.
Habiba
Nov 06, 2014 Habiba rated it really liked it
I like this book because Cam Jansen help hear camp to close her eye and said "click" and remember what she see, and that special for her. And she help them in three mystery in three week at the camp with her best friend.
Arlene Rodriguez
Feb 22, 2014 Arlene Rodriguez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like short, predictable mysteries for my struggling readers in third grade. However, these "short" mysteries didn't provide enough significant clues for the reader to solve the mysteries. It was sort of a disappointment for me, however, my students seemed to enjoy it.
Rachel
May 26, 2010 Rachel added it
I enjoyed the first two mysteries. Very simple for children. Cam uses her memory to solve the mysteries, which is a good idea.
Stacy
Apr 07, 2014 Stacy rated it it was amazing
Cam is back and it's summer. She's off to summer camp and has to solve three mysteries in this book.
Kyky
Aug 20, 2016 Kyky rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. It has three mysteries in ONE!!!!!
PWRL
Jun 08, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
E
Melissa Namba
Feb 02, 2016 Melissa Namba rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens, coplin
This really is basically three books in one. Clues don't overlap and each mystery is commenced and concluded independently. Takes place in a coed camp. It's a fun book for Cam Jansen lovers.
Kaytee
Apr 27, 2015 Kaytee rated it liked it
I DID NOT KNOW IT HAD THREE BOOKS IN THERE.
Hayley
Hayley rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2010
Gavin Browne
Gavin Browne rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2012
iomai
iomai rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2012
Shefali Sinha
Shefali Sinha rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Salma Nuesi
Salma Nuesi rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2011
Margaret
Margaret rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Nik
Nik rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2012
Rose
Rose rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2009
Lina
Lina rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Ishaan Saha
Ishaan Saha rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2013
Gaby
Gaby rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2011
Jimmy
Jimmy rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Hao
Hao rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Andre, Valerie, & Brian
Andre, Valerie, & Brian rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2014
Kelleysgirl
Kelleysgirl rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2017
Sydney Beu
Sydney Beu rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2012
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Deanna
Deanna rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cam Jansean 1 1 Nov 12, 2014 06:45PM
  • Drat! You Copycat! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #7)
  • Thanksgiving Turkey Trouble (Ready, Freddy!, #15)
  • Horrible Harry and the Locked Closet
  • The Mystery at the Fair (Boxcar Children Mystery & Activities Specials #6) (Boxcar Children Special)
  • Ticket Trouble (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #10)
  • Lady Margaret's Ghost: A Felicity Mystery (American Girl Mysteries (Quality))
  • A Thief in the Theater: A Kit Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • Zombies Don't Play Soccer (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #15)
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then- ...more
More about David A. Adler...

Cam Jansen Mysteries Super Specials (2 books)
  • Cam Jansen and the Sports Day Mysteries: A Super Special