Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)

Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid Sama! #2)

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  8,567 ratings  ·  75 reviews
Misaki Ayuzawa is the President of the Student Council at Seika High School, formerly an all-boys school. Unfortunately, most of the students are still male and stuck in their slovenly habits, so man-hating Misaki really socks it to them in an attempt to make the school presentable to attract more female students. But what will she do when the sexiest boy in school finds o ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by TokyoPop (first published February 5th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 02, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 02

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriSkip Beat!, Vol. 01 by Yoshiki NakamuraVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoSpecial A, Vol. 1 by Maki Minami
Favorite Shoujo Manga
46th out of 596 books — 1,359 voters
Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
46th out of 286 books — 709 voters

More lists with this book...

Kristine Lopez
I CAN DIE AFTER I READ ALL OF THE SERIES!!! or I might DIE during reading another book series of this!!! I LOVE USUI!!!! <3

r="0">

YES! I'M AN ADDICT! :D ADDICT TO USUI!!! HE'S MINE!!!! :D
Monique*
Two things why this manga is brilliant: Misaki and Usui.

I usually hate the female main character because she usually is really annoying and cries about everything and then, for some unknown reason, she does something amazing without even realising it. Yeah, female main characters in shojo annoy me as hell.

But not Misaki. She is not fragile or easily scared, she is tougher, stronger, smater and funnier than all the other female main characters in shojo. She is amazing! She is the president of the
Miss
Augh it's that line! Dear shoujo writers, whenever the hero reminds the heroine that she's 'still a girl' before running off to save the day I do not swoon at the romance of it all. I want to kick him for being a patronizing sexist ass. >( That goes double when he combines it with a sexually threatening posture (because remember, you're still a ~girl~ and that means vulnerable, are you still aware of that?)

Books like these make me appreciate Revolutionary Girl Utena all the more. Oh sweet Ute
Book Sniffers Anonymous
WE pick up right where vol 1 left off. Misaki is all confused by Usui. He told her he liked her before jumping off the roof of the school building to grab the photo of her in her maid costume before any of the students saw it. He has always been there to protect her but she isn't sure if it's just his playboy ways to mess with her or not. Not to mention the president from a neighboring school filled with privileged rich kids has offered Misaki a once in a million opportunity to switch school and ...more
Anna Hakopian
Usui is bae <3. Why is Misaki so mean to him?

I was gonna rant on how bad of a feminist she is and it's people like her that ruin equality....but I have better things to worry about. She isn't a bad person completely. She just allows herself to be swallowed up by her hatred of men. BUT WHY U NO LIKE USUI?!?!

Misaki is right in the middle for me. She works really hard to maintain her current status. Still her treatment of others is unjustified.
Sonia
I liked this volume more than the first one. Usui is great! I'm glad the president says that usui might not be human. lol. poor vice-president though lol.
Jocelyne
March 2014: 4 Stars
Once again, a really enjoyable volume. I love how even when she's technically a damsel in distress, Misaki never gives up or admits defeat. And I like that Usui respects that about her. Sure, he likes to push her buttons and poke fun at how sensitive she is to proximity, but he acknowledges both her physical and psychological strength.
Also, I really liked the chapter where Misaki found her niche in the cross dressing themed day and Usui got up in her grill. A crude way of putt
Anna Ubando
Cada volúmen me da más risa y me hace encariñarme con los personajes ...more
Erik Saenz
Muy divertido.
Teryna90
Simply loving it!!!
Joti
Zingshowon
this manga were filled with Pheromones EVERYWHERE...I wanted to spray anti-pheromones while reading.
I lost interest halfway but I like the couple both were outgoing and strong characters. I skiped many chapters.

Woot! They get married and run away in a helicopter..woot??

About the Pervert usui! I hate him that i was to kill him.. but then again he is blunt and really cares for Misaka or Mikasa (goodness I get confuse with Shingeko no Kyoujin.

About The lady I really like the fact that she finally
Blaire_Witch
i reallly like this volume!!!
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
Jessica
We currently left volume one with Usui confessing to Misaki. In the second installment a flustered Misaki can't keep her head on straight, unsure of what Usui's got up his sleeve, so sure that he's messing with her. Her presidential work piles up, she isn't able to study, she can't concentrate on anything including the cafe. A series of events happens possible romance, school festival, Misa ... the boy!? and is the president switching schools!?

Volume 2 of Maid Sama! stays true to the initial por
Nazish Ahmed (Nazish Reads)
I used to love this series when I saw the anime over a year ago, but now that I revisited it in manga form, I forgot why I loved it so much in the first place, just goes to show you that sometimes you need to read/view/experience things more than once in order to fully understand how you feel about it. I still love Usui, how could I not? But I'm starting to really hate Misaki, she's no longer one of favourites like she was over a year ago, I still love Misaki and Usui as a couple,, Usui on his o ...more
Sakura Yue Michaelis
I can't helped comparing this manga with Special A. Usui is so much like Kei! Like a super-hero, rescuing the maid when she needs it, and he also knows how to do everything right. And he is also madly in love with the heroine, who cannot and will not admit she also is over heels for him.

I am not sure if this happens in Japan, or just in mangas/anime, but the sexuality is kind of confusing. For example, in this volume, Misaki has to dress up like a man in the coffee shop where she works. And all
Kristine Pratt
For some reason I have a difficult time getting into this manga. For one thing, Misaki is hard to like. And her continued blend of naiveté and absolute hatred of men makes her come off as somewhat unreal. She truly never sees what's right in front of her - especially when she should.

I do like the character of Usui which is the only reason I still am reading at this point. I'll keep going and see if this gets better as it goes, but right now I'm a bit disappointed after having heard such good thi
Fiah
Rena
So a super tough girl manages to work her way to become the school president at a high school which is dominated by males. She works so hard at school, then goes to her part-time job at a maid cafe.

I can't empathasize enough how adorable and enjoyable this story is for me. I see a lot of myself in Misa, and can relate to how hard she wants to work (and how little I care about what I dress like).
Kat
Usui est de plus en plus adorable. Je me souviens que j'adorais cette série quand j'étais plus jeune et c'est toujours le cas aujourd'hui. Le trio des imbéciles est à mourir et Usui arrive toujours au bon moment. Le seul bémol est que je n'aime pas spécialement le passage Miyabigaoka, mais bon tant pis, ça n'enlève rien au charme de ce manga.
Penny
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Kind of run of the mill for me. I'm still searching out the magic I found when I picked up my favorite manga series, but with something new (obviously). This wasn't bad, and I will keep reading (already have the next volumes ordered, actually). But it's nothing to write home about.
Hannah
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Briana
Sabby
A lovely, lovely read. Makes your heart spin and jump and

/sighs//

Just sooooooooo good. A definite MUST read.

Misaki x Usui
Mina Monserrat
Definitivamente de mis hiatorias favoritas, divertida y romantica y con ese protagonista... no me digan que no les gusta?
Danyka
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Арели Перес

genial! súper genial! reí mucho! xD! a disfrutar ahora el tomo 3! :P hehe
Edacheeky
I finished this so quickly because it was just so amazing!!!
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Special A, Vol. 7 (Special A, #7)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 7 (Ouran High School Host Club, #7)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 25
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 08 (Gakuen Alice, #8)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1) Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4) Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3) Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5) Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)

“In my opinion, giving a kiss is a much better prize than receiving one.” 40 likes