De mujer a mujer/ From Woman to Woman (Spanish Edition)

De mujer a mujer/ From Woman to Woman (Spanish Edition)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Joyce Meyer comparte su corazón con mujeres de todas las edades. Las vidas de las mujeres en el mundo acelerado de hoy son tan ocupadas que es facil limitar su tiempo personal con Dios. Hay tanto que hacer—una carrera, finanzas, criar los hijos, actividades de la iglesia, matrimonio, compartir con amigos, y mucho más. Meyer vivió con una frustración similar por años hasta
Published December 9th 2008 by Casa Creacion (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about De mujer a mujer/ From Woman to Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De mujer a mujer/ From Woman to Woman

Andrea
I enjoyed this book, but prefer to see Joyce speak in person. I read one section each day for the past few months. Like all books of this type some days "spoke" to me and other days it didn't. But, overall it was a good part of my daily bible study. Joyce comes from a pretty troubled background and that is shown in the different scenarios, etc...she mentions in this book.
Kate
Jul 30, 2008 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People interested in a Christian perspective on living life
Recommended to Kate by: Steve
Shelves: christian
This is the first book I've read by Joyce Meyer. I liked it, and the format (short, 2-3 page "chapters") made it easy to read bit by bit. I think her advice is good advice for anyone, though a lot of it fits into the "easier said than done" category...still, good stuff to work towards.

One thing that would have made the book better for me would have been for her to describe some of the things she was talking about in action. I kept thinking, Well, how would that look? What would you say if....

Al...more
Sharon
Joyce Meyer's "Woman to Woman" is a book of short essays concerning everyday subject matter and advice on how to deal with the issues at hand. Ranging from moving past feelings of hurt to finding more meaning in life, Meyer's essays are written as though she is speaking to the reader.

While not all readers may share Meyer's scriptural perspective, her common sense approach is sound. Well worth reading.
Adrienna
I love this author and her Joyce Meyer Ministry program, however, some of her books are better than others. Overall, I usually like her style of writing and story-telling about her own past experiences to help other hurting women.
Ashley Macmillan-cardy
Inspirational, relatable. I love Joyce Meyer. This book touches on everything that a woman will go through in her life. Whether you are in a bad place, or just want some inspiration, I highly recommend this book.
Linda Mcmanus
I really enjoyed the book. It was full of many insights and lessons. I felt as tho Joyce was with me and we were having wonderful conversations regarding God and life. Would recommend to all women!
Tammy
So far it is very good it relates to everyday life for a womam from a woman's point. Using the Bible she helps women to understand things. So I better get back to reading it.
Stephanie Larson
Good book on how women can improve themselves and their lives through faith in and relationship with God and how to let go of worry, anxiety, anger, etc.
Rochelle
An inspirational book that covers a range of topics that are relevent to a range of women from a range of backgrounds.
Honiefay3 dawn
Oct 09, 2007 Honiefay3 dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ate
just starting to read it. I find it helpful with my daily living as a woman.
Amanda
Great book!! Would recommend this book to every women out there :)
Lillian
I liked this book a lot. Very good reading and helpful.
Dollarmama
Very helpful and
practical, lite read.
Alicia
Apr 21, 2010 Alicia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I keep this in my car & bring into places where I know I will have a wait because it is short reads. Love it!
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Kristy Hoffman
Kristy Hoffman is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2014
Mercy Ngalande
Mercy Ngalande marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Eunsoo
Eunsoo added it
Sep 09, 2014
Tasha Bruton
Tasha Bruton marked it as to-read
Sonja Asher
Sonja Asher marked it as to-read
cheryl
cheryl marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara added it
Sep 01, 2014
Josh Morrison
Josh Morrison marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Linda Dykes
Linda Dykes marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Lisa Morrow
Lisa Morrow marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
  • The Gift for All People
  • Stormie: A Story of Forgiveness and Healing
  • God's Leading Lady
  • Miracles Happen: The Life and Timeless Principles of the Founder of Mary Kay Inc.
  • A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters Forever
  • God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do
  • What Happens When Women Walk in Faith: Trusting God Takes You to Amazing Places
  • Loving God with All Your Mind
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
  • Why You Act the Way You Do
  • Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential
  • Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top
  • Laura Bush: An Intimate Portrait of the First Lady
  • God Is Closer Than You Think: If God Is Always with Us, Why Is He So Hard to Find?
  • A Place of Healing: Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain, and God's Sovereignty
  • Found: God's Will
  • Praying Circles around Your Children
  • A Woman and Her God: Life-Enriching Messages
JOYCE MEYER is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, she has written more than seventy inspirational books, including The Confident Woman, Look Great, Feel Great, and the entire Battlefield of the Mind family of books. She has also released thousands of audio teachings as well as a complete video library. Joyce's Enjoying Everyday Life® radio...more
More about Joyce Meyer...
Battlefield Of The Mind - Winning The Battle In Your Mind Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer is Right Under Your Nose The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly and Without Fear Approval Addiction : Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone The Penny

“I may not be where I need to be but I thank God I am not where I used to be.” 317 likes