Start by marking “Teffy the Search for Nephew Ninky” as Want to Read:
Teffy the Search for Nephew Ninky

Teffy the Search for Nephew Ninky

Teffy was just tending to the garden of Mr. and Mrs. Nimfy when elderly Mrs. Nimfy called her into the Tree-Home. Someone has died; that someone was a father, and that father has a son. That son is off wandering the planet Calda beyond the secure borders of a place Teffy likes to call Home. Mrs. Nimfy has asked her to go and find him---to go and find her Nephew Ninky. ...more
Published November 6th 2008 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Teffy the Search for Nephew Ninky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teffy the Search for Nephew Ninky

Carrie
Jan 08, 2009 Carrie added it
Shelves: written-by-me
I wrote this book. It is my first novel -- I plan to write MANY more -- that I self-published with AuthorHouse. It's about a young gnome -- Teffy -- who sets out to find her Elders' nephew, Ninky. She gets "pulled" into saving her planet from an evil man and his band of ninjas.

Along her journey she discovers a lot about the history of her home, and a lot about herself. She learns to open up and step out of her safety zone because the world is full of many wonders.

Mostly the book is entertaining
Anthezar Anthezar
Anthezar Anthezar is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2013
Jordan Herbert
Jordan Herbert marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013