Start by marking “Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis, #2)

Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis #2)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,087 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
How did Kenisha Lewis's life go from near perfect to sheer chaos in just a few months? Coping with family tragedy is tough enough without getting kicked out of private school and sent to the local public school, where she's forced to make some major adjustments. New friends (and enemies), new clothes, a hot new guy who might be mixed up in something serious… It's no surpri ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fast Forward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fast Forward

Katrina Burchett
After all she went through in Pushing Pause, especially the family tragedy, Kenisha Lewis is ready to leave all the drama behind her and Fast Forward. But drama seems to follow her wherever she goes or she puts herself right in the middle of it.
Kenisha is kicked out of the school she went to all of her life, Hazelhurst Academy for Girls, and she makes a choice to attend public school. She hangs around the wrong people and changes, but not for the better. She starts making bad choices and doesn'
Amina Huseinovic
Fast Forward
By: Amina Huseinovic

Kenisha Lewis’s life went from near perfect to chaos in a few months. Her life was going just well until her dad had dropped a bomb on her and her mother and made them end up at her grandmother’s place in DC. After a while her mom had died and she found out that her cousin is really her sister and things just went sideways after that. She had two best friends, Jalisa Saunders and Diamond Riggs.
Kenisha goes to Hazelhurst Academy for Girls. One day at school Ken
Falmatu Badada
Feb 12, 2014 Falmatu Badada rated it really liked it
I picked this book because of the author. I've read many of her books and They were really Juicy And detailed.

The book focuses on kenisha a teenager who goes to a private school and has a very dramatic life.For Kenisha Lewis it’s not just one conflict she has many. Not only did her dad cheat on her mother with another woman but he also kicked them out. Which caused her mother depression and led to suicide. Right now she’s in between her grandmothers and fathers house going back and forth with h
Nyasa
Jun 10, 2010 Nyasa rated it it was amazing
Kenisha Lewis life was perfect up until a a few months ago before her mother committed suicide and her father decided he wanted to marry some skank. Now she's just a big ball of anger and was kicked out of her private school where her friends and life are, now she's in a new school living with her grandmother and getting into the wrong crowd. When she meets a hot new guy who happens to be on her new friend Ursulas half brother and the neighbor hood bad boy things go from bad to worse she gets m ...more
OOSA
Jun 13, 2009 OOSA rated it it was amazing
Drama

‘Fast Forward’ and Kenisha Lewis are back. While she’s a little more seasoned, unfortunately, due to the death of her mom, the fact still remains, she’s hurting. The school year has just started and she can’t seem to get into full gear. While things look the same, it just isn’t in Kenisha’s world. Her cousin Jade is actually her sister. LaVon, her ex-boyfriend, was cheating all along with her so called friend Chilli and they have a baby on the way. Then if that weren’t bad enough, she’s fo
Trashawnda Cox
Mar 26, 2013 Trashawnda Cox rated it it was amazing
Fast Forward by Celeste O. Norfleet

Fast Forward by Celeste O. Norfleet is a wild and interesting book about teenagers. Its main focus was on a teen named Kenisha and all of her sticky situations. Although she has certain problems, her friends are always there to help her out. Kenisha has a very dramatic life to live.

Kenisha isn’t your average female teenager. She’s a current high school student who gets into a lot of trouble. She attended a private school until she got kicked out for fighting.
UrbanHooks
Aug 02, 2015 UrbanHooks rated it really liked it
Fadzai Semwayo
The whole series is really good. I wonder if she (the author) is going to have another book in this series. I have been reading this series since High School and now I am in my mid-20s. Definitely recommend for young girls
Darasia
Jan 02, 2015 Darasia rated it really liked it
Kenisha faces many problems in the book. One with her dad who cheated on her mom with another woman and then eventually kicks them out and that led to her mother being depressed and ending up killing herself. She's in between her grandma and fathers house, dealing with a lot of drama with people from her neighborhood and the gangs and fake friends, etc. I can sort of relate to Kenisha because she holds everything in and then explodes instead of talking it out. That's just like me. It connects wi ...more
Nicole Smith
Aug 05, 2011 Nicole Smith rated it liked it
I picked this book up at the Public Library anticipating that I'll be working with urban high school students in the near future. Personally, I'm not a fan of much, okay really any profanity - but that was one of my only complaints about this book. The writing is pretty simplistic, but there is a lot of depth. I found myself thinking a lot about the social structure we live in and how absolutely unfair it is that any 16-year-old would have to face some of the things talked about in this book. It ...more
Divine Mobote
Jan 09, 2015 Divine Mobote marked it as to-read
I THINK FAST FORWARD IS SO AMSOME FOR ME I YOUNG ADULT
Gardenia
Nov 04, 2015 Gardenia rated it it was amazing
I think that the book was good and i would like to read another book by Celeste O. Norfleet. I like how all the scenes in the book were imaginable. I ESPECIALLY would like to see how lawnmower guy looks. A lot of things in the book were connectable as well.
Day
Mar 16, 2012 Day rated it it was amazing
This book was AMAZING! I read it a while ago, I was walking through my school library and saw it. At first I was thinking about it, then I checked it out.. BEST decision of my life! The book had me rolling, sad, mad, scared, pissed, wondering, almost cried from shock,. I was like, WOW! I loved this book so much. I failed to read Pushing Pause first though.. but I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Tbooker
Tiffany Graham
Mar 14, 2011 Tiffany Graham rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
love this book my favorite part was when kenisha told her boyfriend who in college how some thug was getting high and tried to rape her but she ran away and then her boyfriend when to the boy's house and fought him and then the police came and he when to jail but kenisha grandma got him out.
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
this is a very interesting book. it makes you want to keep reading. its about a teenage girls life. she goes through alot of trouble. she realizes who her real friends are. she loves to dance those are her roots keeping her friends and her together.
E$Mybby.!
Dec 25, 2009 E$Mybby.! rated it it was amazing
UMM THiS BOOk WAS GOOd.
ALWAYS THiNk BEFORE yOU DO SOMETHiNG OR
SAY SOMTHING THERES A CHANCE THAT YOUR HURTiNG
SOMEONE OR YOURSELf.
ALWAyS REMEMBER ACTiONS SPEAk LOUDER THEN WORdS.
Denika Ottley
Jul 14, 2013 Denika Ottley rated it really liked it
This book was really cool to read. I really got into Kenisha's character. So happy that she fought her way out of all her foolish behaviour and all those complications.
Ginitze Familia
Nov 27, 2009 Ginitze Familia marked it as to-read
It is suppose to be a good book and is the next series iam reading next after drama high which is going to be soon but not early since there's ten series=)
nae-babe is
Jul 13, 2011 nae-babe is rated it it was amazing
OMG MOMENT!!!! so this book is so good. kenisha's step mother said that she dont like her and she said she is going to devorice her father after two years.
Brianna
Oct 03, 2010 Brianna rated it it was amazing
I've read this book three times already. :D I recommend this book to people that like Drama .
Jacqueline smith
this book was cool, and you can always learn alot form this book alone.....
Tyquashia
goood book
DB13
DB13 marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Tameka Mike
Tameka Mike marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
DErika
DErika marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Jey
Jey marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Odaeshia Williams
Odaeshia Williams rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
  • Chasing Romeo (BFF Novel #1)
  • The Pledge
  • Lesson Learned (Keysha, #3)
  • Gettin' Hooked
  • Fast Life
  • Indigo Summer (Indigo Summer #1)
  • How to Salsa in a Sari
  • 16 on the Block
  • Dirty South
  • Hot Girl
  • Hotlanta (Hotlanta, #1)
  • Hallway Diaries: How to Be Down/Double ACT/The Summer She Learned to Dance How to Be Down/Double ACT/The Summer She Learned to Dance
  • Hustlin' (Drama High, #7)
  • Shortie Like Mine
National best-selling author, Celeste O. Norfleet, was a late bloomer to romance. But as soon as she picked up her first romance novel, she was hooked. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Celeste is a graduate of Moore College of Art & Design. An art director and graphic designer for many years, Celeste now devotes all of her time to writing and creating romance letting her artistic ...more
More about Celeste O. Norfleet...

Kenisha Lewis (4 books)
  • Pushing Pause (Kenisha Lewis, #1)
  • Getting Played (Kenisha Lewis, #3)
  • Download Drama (Kenisha Lewis, #4)