Start by marking “Infinite Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Blüdhaven” as Want to Read:
Infinite Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Blüdhaven

Infinite Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Blüdhaven (Infinite Crisis)

Originally published in single magazine form in: Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Bl'udhaven, #1-6--P. facing t.p."
Published January 3rd 2007 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Crisis Aftermath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Crisis Aftermath

Jerry Daniels
Jan 17, 2011 Jerry Daniels rated it did not like it
I should have paid attention to the reviews on Crisis Aftermath: Battle for Bludhaven and saved my money. As much as it is consistently focused on the control of a Bludhaven, the novel is a busy mess. It presents too many characters to keep up with and offers too much action for one to read and digest in one sitting. Even worse is that the superheroes, the Teen Titans, seem to be more of a lure for readers to be interested in the story; within the first chapter, the group appears on two pages on ...more
Sesana
Dec 22, 2011 Sesana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: superhumans, comics
It wasn't bad... It just wasn't actually good in any way. It's a bit of a mess, with the Titans wedged in at the beginning and end, but mostly absent in the middle. To sell more books? Maybe. Just couldn't summon up any enthusiasm for this.
Brad
May 07, 2008 Brad rated it did not like it
Shelves: comics, dc, teenagers
This book's pointless, and has twice as many characters as it needs. One of DC's myriad shadowy government agencies (this one called S.H.A.D.E.) takes over the ruins of Bludhaven (which was destroyed when a toxic supervillain exploded upon the city), and a bunch of superheroes get upset by their supposed attack on civil liberties. Sadly, the Teen Titans and the Monolith can't punch the concept of a totalitarian state, but they can take on some dude named Father Time.
This book has a couple tiny i
Jacob
Dec 09, 2010 Jacob rated it liked it
Re-reading as I now own a used copy...I had previously rushed through a public library copy.
I liked reading the story better the second time around, but the ending isn't very satisfying as more story opens up. I think the biggest problem this series faced was that the most recognizable charcters in the DCU are the Teen Titans and Captain Atom and yet the story isn't always about them, but more so about D list characters. The covers by Daniel Acuna were awesome as was the Dan Jurgens interior art
Jakob
Aug 04, 2010 Jakob rated it did not like it
Shelves: dcu, comics
I found this book to be rather boring. Full of characters I knew nothing about and couldn't identify with or make myself care about, this particular trade drug itself through the toxic sludge of Blüdhaven itself and I diligently trudged along behind it, finishing it solely for the sake of completion.

The brief appearance by the Teen Titans did nothing to make this book any more interesting.
Lyric
Apr 10, 2011 Lyric rated it it was ok
Shelves: comics
Compared to INFINATE CRISIS, this story was terrible. The excitement and suspense just wasn't there. The events in this story take place just after INFINATE CRISIS. Bludhaven has been devastated and turned into a war zone. People are mutating and becoming meta-human. This left so much room for much more story and the authors failed to take advantage of all the opportunity to make this a powerful tale. BOO to you Justic Gray!
Sean
Feb 25, 2013 Sean rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one!
I can honestly say I have never struggled to finish a trade like I did with this one. This is the exact reason why people view DC Comics as inaccessible and corny. There was no reason for this story. Its completely unoriginal (Batman & Green Arrow had eerily similar storylines) and contained no one of interest. Corny villains and heroes with too much power to be interesting and tons of characters no one will care about. Ever. The art was cookie cutter generic. This was sad. Skip it.
Gavin
Aug 13, 2013 Gavin rated it did not like it
Shelves: comics
Way way way too much going on. WAY too many characters. Very hard to follow, even if I'd read the entire of Infinite Crisis. To top it off, the most recognizable character is Green Lantern who just randomly appears...Teen Titans are there and then gone and there again, but not doing much. A lot of fights for no reason and who's good or bad, no one knows. I was intrigued by the Atomic Knights and Father Time (who I have seen before, I just don't remember where).

All in all, skip it though.
Emilio
Oct 24, 2015 Emilio rated it did not like it
Shelves: comic-supers-usa
Pésimo trabajo de portadas. Dibujo tirando a malo y guión flojísimo. Me lo he leído porque, no sé, no lo recuerdo.
Se supone que Bludhaven ha recibido bastante castigo tras Infinite Crisis y los Teen Titan van por ahí quejándose de que hay unos derechos que se están pisando. Todo sin chicha y casi sin explicar nada.
Victor Orozco
May 19, 2015 Victor Orozco rated it liked it
Not a bad story. So basically after the Infinite Crisis several places around the world have been badly hit. Superman powerless as well as other missing and dead characters are causing various places to endure the aftermath.

The Titans, Green Lantern and others involve themselves well. But don't expect too much. C+
Ubalstecha
Apr 15, 2012 Ubalstecha rated it it was ok
This is a bit of a mess of a story, and I had a hard time following plot and characters, although that may be due to the fact that I don't follow the books from which this story comes. Still, the publisher should of thought of the reader like me given that this is a Crisis tie in.

Give this a skip, unless you really like the Bludhaven story line.
John Yelverton
Jul 02, 2014 John Yelverton rated it did not like it
A pathetic attempt to capitalize on the similarity between the cataclysm in Budhaven and the earthquake in Gotham City by creating a miniature version of "No Man's Land".
Mohammad Aboomar
Mohammad Aboomar rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2014
Mitch
Mitch rated it it was ok
Jan 21, 2012
Luis Sancho
Luis Sancho rated it did not like it
Jan 13, 2017
Adam
Adam rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2009
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Mouse
Mouse rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2008
Emma
Emma rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Jim Ratkowski
Jim Ratkowski rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Daniel Monson
Daniel Monson rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2012
Shekhar
Shekhar rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2015
James
James rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Ryan Scicluna
Ryan Scicluna rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2011
Kriskad
Kriskad rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2007
Corey
Corey rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2011
Nathan
Nathan rated it it was ok
Nov 07, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
61911
Justin currently writes Novels, Graphic Novels, Video Games, Screenplays.

He has held various jobs including, fossil hunting, microphotography of 20 million year old insects and plants trapped in amber, seminars and exhibitions on the cleaning, mining and identification of prehistoric insects for the American Museum of Natural History and the Smithsonian. He traveled to the mountains of the Domini
More about Justin Gray...

Infinite Crisis (7 books)
  • Day of Vengeance