Start by marking “The Power of Soul: The Way to Heal, Rejuvenate, Transform, and Enlighten All Life (Soul Power)” as Want to Read:

In the twentieth century, mind over matter was emphasized. In the twenty-first century, soul over matter will transform all life.

The Power of Soul reveals divine soul secrets, wisdom, knowledge, and practices to transform the consciousness of humanity and all souls, and enlighten them in order to create love, peace, and harmony for humanity, Mother Earth, and all universes

Published January 6th 2009 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Soul

Tami
Mar 21, 2009 Tami rated it it was amazing
The power of soul is the power to heal and transform all our lives. When we open ourselves to the divine, we can receive great gifts. In return, we are giving the ability to provide service to others.

The Power of Soul contains a variety of attunements or downloads as the author calls them. These tools can be used for self healing and transformation. They can also be used for the greater good.

As the book says, healing is a process. It takes time and there is a progression in the way healing wor
Araminta Matthews
Apr 22, 2009 Araminta Matthews rated it did not like it
This book was terrible. I had to review it for Front Street. Not only was it one of the single most poorly-written and redundant books I've ever beheld, but it is a Kevin Trudeau-style commercial rip-off. This guy actually talks about downloading your soul...like a computer...for just $5,000. Seriously?
Marla
Mar 19, 2016 Marla rated it did not like it
While I love the premise of this book and believe in the body's ability to heal itself, this book was so poorly written. It is so repetitive and just plain weird! The same exact stories/paragraphs that were in previous chapters were inserted into the book as though we had never read them before.
Gayle Giles
Apr 15, 2010 Gayle Giles rated it it was amazing
This book is one of the best books I've ever read for self help. I will finish it and re-read it, and re-use it daily.
Allison
Feb 24, 2014 Allison rated it did not like it
I totally could not get into this book once I got through all the preliminary introductions. It was just too "out-there" for me.
Gloria Kovacevich
Gloria Kovacevich rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
Terry Matthews
Terry Matthews rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2013
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Marie Smith
Marie Smith rated it really liked it
May 02, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2012
Leah
Leah rated it really liked it
May 22, 2012
Shenice Jones
Shenice Jones rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
David Lusch
David Lusch rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Mirva Inkeri
Mirva Inkeri rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2013
Andrea Edwards
Andrea Edwards rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Messiah ❤
Messiah ❤ rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Roula Abid
Roula Abid rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
Priya
Priya rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Shruti Nair
Shruti Nair rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2009
SCReid
SCReid rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2014
Shenice Jones
Shenice Jones rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Panda1602
Panda1602 rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Frances Brown
Frances Brown rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
Maheish Hukmaani
Maheish Hukmaani rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Ron Broussard
Ron Broussard rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2010
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2009
Parag
Parag rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is an extraordinary soul healer, inspired teacher and spiritual leader. Combining 5,000-year old wisdom of the East and breakthrough secrets of modern spirituality, he teaches Soul Healing and the Power of Soul worldwide. He is also a medical doctor in China, a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and Canada, and a Grand Master of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, I Ching ...more
More about Zhi Gang Sha...