My Little Red Fire Truck

My Little Red Fire Truck

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Caldecott Honor artist Stephen T. Johnson's new multiconcept novelty is a book and a toy in one. My Little Red Fire Truck gives practice telling time while its sturdy moving parts provide hours of fun -- and allow readers to see how it would be to work on a real fire truck!
Novelty Book, 16 pages
Published September 8th 2009 by Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books

Eastofoz
This book talks about all the things firefighters use. Some aspects are pop up/lift the flap and some parts of the book actually come out. It's a great interactive book for the kindergarten crowd made out of very strong cardboard with an accordion spine and a short story of a few lines per page. It you're looking for something original and different I'd highly recommend this one. There's another called "My Little Red Tool Box" that's equally as good.
Online Eccentric Librarian
We had this on our Amazon Wish List and thankfully a family member got it for our 3 year old. We have a nighttime ritual where we read 3 books with him before bed. He loves interactive books so we added this to the three as soon as we received it. It is absolutely amazing! We tell him about the fire truck while going through each section. He loves to put gas in the truck, draw on the "list", check the air pressure of the tires, rearrange the tools, check the oil, climb the ladder with his finger...more
Lorna Newton
Lorna Newton marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
KellySobrino
KellySobrino marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Deepak
Deepak marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Adleenf
Adleenf marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Ilyana
Ilyana marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Jan 11, 2014
Divya
Divya marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Charnika Mungin
Charnika Mungin marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Swastika
Swastika marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Janice Woods
Janice Woods marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Mahnaz
Mahnaz marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Sarah added it
Oct 28, 2012
Kristin
Kristin is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2012
Alphabet City "A" Is for Art: An Abstract Alphabet City by Numbers As the City Sleeps My Little Red Toolbox