Start by marking “A Married Man's Guide to Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This year’s funniest stocking stuffer!! This book is the howl of this year’s holiday season! Robert Henry reveals the truth about Christmas through the eyes of a typical married man. “Remember, it’s not how you celebrate the joyous season. It’s whether you are still alive, married, sleeping indoors, with a healthy prostate, and without a rap sheet on January 4th that count ...more
Published (first published October 6th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Married Man's Guide to Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

Michele
This was one of those books you can pick up, put down and pick up again. I started it in December, and due to having other books that I borrowed and needed to get returned, I picked this up numerous times. I chuckled my way through this book, amused at this man's perspective on Christmas..the whole frenzy of the holiday.

Myk
This story read like it was written in the '50s and just updated to the current era. I could not relate with the author's point of views. It separated things into men's ideals and what the mysterious woman wants at christmas time. To me it was very outdated.
Sheila
This was a freebie on Amazon for Kindle. It made me giggle a lot. And caused an odd craving for eggnog (a beverage I normally don't care for). If you like a little bit of light heartedness about the holidays, give it go.
Elaine
A humorous look at holiday overeating and boozing, what to purchase the wife for Christmas, the dangers of decorating, etc. It was okay.
Maryalice Ritti
Humorous and silly. Perfect time of year to read this. Downloaded it on my kindle fire. Short little satire on the Christmas season.
Beth
I laughed once or twice. It was a freebie on Kindle and didn't do much for me.
Kristin Sclafani
Kristin Sclafani marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Matthew Bedford
Matthew Bedford is currently reading it
Dec 28, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
June
June marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Perla R
Perla R marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Fiona Barres
Fiona Barres marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Cindy Chapman
Cindy Chapman marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Scott
Scott added it
Jul 22, 2014
Bob
Bob added it
Jul 09, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Wayne
Wayne marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Plant Resources for Food, Fuel and Conservation Cross Wind The Khakee Ressalah A Grand Day on the Farm Satan's Revenge