Start by marking “A Married Man's Guide to Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

2.95 of 5 stars 2.95  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Book by Henry, Robert
Published (first published October 6th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Married Man's Guide to Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Married Man's Guide to Christmas

This was one of those books you can pick up, put down and pick up again. I started it in December, and due to having other books that I borrowed and needed to get returned, I picked this up numerous times. I chuckled my way through this book, amused at this man's perspective on Christmas..the whole frenzy of the holiday.

This story read like it was written in the '50s and just updated to the current era. I could not relate with the author's point of views. It separated things into men's ideals and what the mysterious woman wants at christmas time. To me it was very outdated.
This was a freebie on Amazon for Kindle. It made me giggle a lot. And caused an odd craving for eggnog (a beverage I normally don't care for). If you like a little bit of light heartedness about the holidays, give it go.
A humorous look at holiday overeating and boozing, what to purchase the wife for Christmas, the dangers of decorating, etc. It was okay.
Maryalice Ritti
Humorous and silly. Perfect time of year to read this. Downloaded it on my kindle fire. Short little satire on the Christmas season.
I laughed once or twice. It was a freebie on Kindle and didn't do much for me.
Caroline Laudig
Caroline Laudig marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Jes Brandon
Jes Brandon marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Betty added it
Aug 18, 2015
Necy marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Laura added it
May 25, 2015
Tommy marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Cameron Kingsbury
Cameron Kingsbury marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Pawel marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Anastasia Johnson
Anastasia Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Lee marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Kori Radloff
Kori Radloff marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Mary Lewis
Mary Lewis marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Kristin Sclafani
Kristin Sclafani marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Genetics, Genomics and Breeding of Sugarcane Mysteries of the Black Forest (Black Forest Series Book 1) Shadows of a Distant Moon (Multiverse Series Book 1) Plant Resources for Food, Fuel and Conservation Cross Wind