Start by marking “El factor ex” as Want to Read:
El factor ex

El factor ex

Cuando Martha Seymore se entera de que su novio ha tenido una aventura no sabe qué hacer ¡y eso que es especialista en relaciones! Como columnista de un consultorio sexual en la revista Glamour la pagan por comprender a las engañadas y plantadas, a las insatisfechas y las superdependientes. Le cuesta reconocer que tiene tan poca idea sobre las relaciones sentimentales como ...more
Published May 10th 2008 by La Factoria De Ideas (first published October 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about El factor ex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El factor ex

Lauren
May 17, 2011 Lauren rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
De Andrea Semple había leído hace años La Maquilladora y fue un libro que me encantó. Por esa razón me decidí a leer este libro. Pero la suerte no me ha sonreido esta vez. Si al otro le doy un 5, a este le doy un tres raspado.

El personaje de Martha está bien definido y me ha atraído en todo momento pero que en el libro hable constantemente de los ex, es bastante rollo. Me esperaba alguna historia de amor ó sus líos en el trabajo como suelen tener todos los libros de chick-lit. Ya sé que el títul
Arianne The Bookworm on the Loose
In a world full of surprises, Martha was really in for the shock of her life when:

1) Luke, her boyfriend of two years admitted to have been unfaithful,

2) that the woman he was having an affair with was Martha’s friend, Desdemona

3) (Des), whose boyfriend was Martha’s ex-boyfriend, Alex.

A juicy rollercoaster love triangle, isn’t it?

I have already an idea about the whole story after having read the back-book cover. Yeah, it’s really quite predictable. But I still didn’t put the book down after ge
Marnie
Apr 13, 2008 Marnie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklit
I read this on vacation and it was just what my mind needed...entertaining with no thought required. It is very Bridget Jones/Shopaholic-esque in its British banter and clever catch phrases.

Briefly, Martha is a relationship advice columnist who ironically finds herself at the advice-seeking end of the stick after her boyfriend Luke cheats on her...with her oldest childhood friend, Desdemona. While no staggering work of genius, it is funny, sweet, and spot on with some brutal truths about life &
Chanpreet
I really liked the flow of this book. There was a twist or two that I could see coming, but that's due to reading many, many stories and books semi-similar to this one. Had I been a reader fresh to this material I definitely think I might have rated it higher. But Andrea Semple's a great writer and this book only reinforces that.
Lou
Aug 12, 2008 Lou rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sherri Hunter
Mar 01, 2010 Sherri Hunter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
Very enjoyable! I found this story to be very humorous and engaging. I thought Martha was a likeable and believable character that the reader will root for to succeed. A few surprising twists that had me laughing out loud.

I will be on the watch for more from this author.
Alba Gimeno
Vale, no es que esté mal pero se me ha hecho bastante pesado al hablar durante toda la novela de los ex de la protagonista.
Que si, que quizá se veía venir por el título pero es que no me esperaba que fuese a ser tan literal...
Arwen Fowler-jonsson
Loved it..If you are a woman and have ever experienced any type of relationship with a man you need to read this one!!!!!Makes you laugh out loud, cry and want to call your best friend right away!!and I did!!!
Tara Evans
Just ok. some parts were laugh out loud, some tired and old.

Too Bridget Jones style for me.

Andrea Semple was much better with Bernadette.
Sam
Jul 20, 2014 Sam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit slow going at the start... you don't even really spend time with the ex in question until 2 thirds of the way through. So, not quite what I expected, but not bad wither I guess.
Dalimar
Jan 15, 2013 Dalimar rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Son tantos las escritoras que tratan de imitar al personaje de Bridget Jones...el problema es que ella es única en su clase.
Grantlerin
Chick-lit unfortunately not at its best. It is entertaining but predictable. Some paragraphs were even quite funny and I'd buy the book again as a read on the beach or on the plane.
Sarah Philips
Jan 20, 2008 Sarah Philips rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it!! Screwed up in all the right ways.
Jennie
Oct 31, 2009 Jennie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2009
Typical chick lit - an entertaining read with some quite witty & funny lines.
Barb
Barb rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2013
Barbarann Fernandez
Barbarann Fernandez rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Marija Savic
Marija Savic rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Chriss
Chriss rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Megan Mccunn
Megan Mccunn rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2011
Nikki
Nikki rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2011
Sarah rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2012
Adriennehong
Adriennehong rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2013
Andreina
Andreina rated it really liked it
May 02, 2012
siemprefeliz
siemprefeliz rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Margo
Margo rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2010
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2009
Nina
Nina rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2010
  • My Life Uncovered
  • Why Americans Hate Politics
  • The Dairy Queen
  • Killer Summer
  • Boys Will Put You on a Pedestal (So They Can Look Up Your Skirt): A Dad's Advice for Daughters
  • And God Created the Au Pair
  • The Key (Rachel Benjamin, #3)
  • Mean Season
  • Single White E-Mail
  • Lost & Found
  • True Lies of a Drama Queen (Drama Queen, #2)
  • Wife in the Fast Lane