Start by marking “The Golden Book of Chocolate: Over 300 Great Recipes” as Want to Read:
The Golden Book of Chocolate: Over 300 Great Recipes

The Golden Book of Chocolate: Over 300 Great Recipes

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Luxurious and deliciously decadent! With more than 300 recipes - for cookies, bars, brownies, muffins, cupcakes, pastries, desserts, puddings, ice cream, cakes, candy, drinks and savoury dishes - this is the only chocolate cook book you will ever need.
Published October 31st 2008 by Not Avail (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Golden Book of Chocolate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Golden Book of Chocolate

Ama B
The ultimate recipe book of chocolate based cakery and bakery. Chocolate is my favorite and this book is my favorite as well.
Ceniza Akbar
All the recipes are with pictures (which is important aspect for a baking book) and the recipes are OK for novice-intermediate cook. I tried some of the recipes and turn out to be good :)
Visually stunning book. The pages are all edged in gold and the pictures are fabulous. I honestly only saw two recipes that I wanted to make. Very disappointed.
Leigh
Excellent book with lots of enticing recipes and great photographs. Would give it 5 stars but the binding is fragile.
Patricia
I think I gained three pounds just thumbing through the pages.
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Teodora Koleva
Teodora Koleva marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Nyaa Sempai
Nyaa Sempai marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Monique Potel
Monique Potel marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kaitlyn Johnson
Kaitlyn Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Reema
Reema added it
Aug 09, 2014
Kaym
Kaym added it
Aug 05, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Eli Eso
Eli Eso marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Mark Duarte
Mark Duarte marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Popova
Popova marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Golden Book of Cookies: Over 330 Great Recipes The Golden Book of Desserts Pizza: How to Make and Bake More Than 50 Delicious Homemade Pizzas Simply Delicious (Vegetarian) The Little Big Cook Book: The Bite Size Cook Book That Comes Stuffed with Ideas (Little Big Book of . . . Series)