Start by marking “Two Sighted” as Want to Read:
Two Sighted

Two Sighted

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  522 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Fulfilling her fantasies could erase the horrors of her past or unleash them." Aislinn Campbell, the latest in a long line of flame-haired, clairvoyant, first-born daughters, is trying to enjoy her company s Fourth of July party. As she stares into the festive bonfire, though, she s plagued by visions of her boss s death. She thought she was through with men since escaping ...more
Published May 8th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Two Sighted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Sighted

Dina
Apr 28, 2009 Dina rated it really liked it
This was a nice and quick read, and my introduction to Annmarie McKennas writing. I really enjoyed this story and wouldnt mind reading other books by her, but Im not sure if shes written other "simple" M/F romances. ...more
Amber
Dec 25, 2011 Amber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
This has an abused heroine, which I usually love. This one was also good, but a little tricky as the heroine sometimes seemed to slip out of character. Sometimes she'd be so fearful of men and the hero that it would be heartbreaking. At other times she'd mouth off to everyone in sight. I guess we were supposed to see that her spirit wasn't broken, but to me it felt inconsistent.
Migle
Jul 25, 2012 Migle rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was ok, the whole story made sense and it im not new to the love-at-first-sight theme, but the thing that ennoyed me to no end was that in the blurb it spoke about her sixth sense, but throught the whole book ther clairvoyant abilities were only mentioned a couple of times and truly considered only once in the entire book, it was a real disappointment since i always loved a good romance-fantasy, if your like me and the fantasy is just as important for you as the romance, this book is no ...more
marlene
i read about a half a dozen books with an actual plot in a row so i treated myself to something quick and mindless. i read strength of three first because you know, two is better than one in my eyes.

Aislinn is working as a secretary for Kyle Turner and his company. She is a psychic who is on the run from her abusive ex boyfriend. no matter how far she runs he keeps on finding her so she doesn't contact any family, and tried to not form any attachments. she moves about every 6 months or so.

Kyle
Amber
good intro to the author, decent story even if we didn't get to see the six months of sexual tension and falling for each other.
Corryn Marie Taylor
Erotic read

Good story line, felt a little short. But all in all a good read. A little more detail might have been nice.
Elisa Bookaholic
I enjoyed this story about the survivor heroine who has to keep running in order to keep surviving. The hero is a suitably alpha ex-serviceman who has decided the heroine needs to be his and we go from there.

I liked the way they interacted. When she has a vision (did I remember to tell you she has visions?), it was pretty funny the lengths she went to in order to stop the vision from coming true. In the end, in spite of having dark subject matter, it ends up being a rather lighthearted story. Ju
Tracy Zullo
A quick read erotica
~E~ Riverina Romantics
Jul 31, 2011 ~E~ Riverina Romantics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-blog, erotic
I really enjoyed this story.

Aislinn was a good heroine who had a horrible past but had the added twist of being psychic and Kyle her boss was filled with all the yumminess I love to see in a hero. He was hot, sexually confident, caring, protective, successful and rich..and also had some sexy friends!

I look forward to reading more from this author and have my fingers crossed that she has written a story about those sexy friends of Kyle's.

Maria
Mar 20, 2010 Maria rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
It was a very light and fast read. A perfect book on a lazy day on the beach. I thought Kyle was a bit to considerate and knowing a few times and the incident with the child and the fire was a bit too much for me. We sort of already knew Kyle was a good guy.
But I will definitely read more from Ms McKenna.
T.
Oct 10, 2013 T. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
In a word, disappointing. While the story was light and fun, it was very prediactable with no real suspense or believability. The story is well written, but I found it to be a little sophmoric. I may have set the bar too high on this one.
Vikki Vaught
I was a bit disappointed in this one. I've read other stories by this author, which I enjoyed more. There just wasn't much here besides the sex scenes, and they weren't as hot as hers have been in her other stories.
Danijela
Mar 17, 2014 Danijela rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's not something I haven't read before. Sad but true. It was predictable and boring.
Oct 05, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like the character difference between chris and ans
Erotic Horizon
Two Sighted by Annmarie McKenna (2007)
Mrs. SAL
Aug 25, 2011 Mrs. SAL rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
Connected to Strength of Three
C.J.
Apr 23, 2013 C.J. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok story but disappointed overall.
Nic
Rochelle
Jul 12, 2013 Rochelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Kristy Grest
Kristy Grest is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2016
Risana
Risana rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Margaret Steele
Margaret Steele marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Onyx
Onyx marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Ronda
Ronda added it
Aug 04, 2016
Naftalia
Naftalia rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Eva
Eva added it
Jul 11, 2016
Lora A Trevino
Lora A Trevino rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Aubergine
Aubergine marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
  • Signed and Sealed
  • If You Believe (Unbelievable, #1)
  • Heaven Can't Wait
  • A Ghost of a Chance
  • The Perfect Gift
  • Vampire Vintage
  • Captive Dreams
  • Savage Retribution (Savage Australia, #1)
  • Force of Attraction (Project Exorcism, #2)
  • Fallon's Revenge
  • Touch of Gypsy Fire
  • After The Storm
  • Dominant Saviors (Club of Dominance #2)
  • Millie's Second Chance (The Town of Pearl, #4)
  • Fantasy Fix (Fixed, #1)
  • Unwrapped
  • Cowboy Domination
  • Rituals of Passion (Brides of Caralon, #1)
Annmarie McKenna lives with her husband and five kids in the Midwest. Throw in a dog and a cat and she’s well over her limit for the average family. Luckily, writing fantasies has proven to be an excellent way to de-stress from her daily life of being a cleaning woman, chauffeur, cook and mom. Okay, cleaning woman—not so much. She leaves that to her hubby. Now if only she could figure out how to d ...more
More about Annmarie McKenna...