Start by marking “Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest” as Want to Read:
Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest

Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Featuring more than 1240 stunning color photographs, this comprehensive field guide will remain a trusted, authoritative trailside reference for years to come. It describes and illustrates 1220 commonly encountered species, both native and nonnative, including perennials, annuals, and shrubs. Encompassing the Pacific Northwest from southern British Columbia to northern Cal ...more
Published February 20th 2006 by Timber Press (first published February 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest

Hands-down the best wildflower guide for the PNW!
This is my most recent pick of guide books. I still have a lot of unidentified plants, but that's because I'm drawn to the unique places and the rare things that don't make the cut for most guide books. Still this one seems to cover the most ground and give good descriptions that can get me the flower I seek, or something very close.
A great field guide- has helped me identify many plants in my yard. I don't always find the layout the easiest to use. I have several other books I use as reference in addition to this field guide, for when I find I just want an easier or quick answer.
Great for quick in-the-field ID when you don't have the time to formally key out a species. I love that it is organized by color/petal number instead of family. This is a great feature for quicker identification.
what fun! A wonderful new hobby. I like how easy it is to find the various flowers. by color, petals, foilage.
Meredith Henning
not as easy to pack along/but much more detail than the audobon by scholastic
Great identification help organized by color of flower.
Victoria marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Emiley marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Arielle marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Jan marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Smo marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Deidra marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Jessica McPhee
Jessica McPhee marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Melissa Messner
Melissa Messner marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015