Start by marking “Three” as Want to Read:
Three

Three

Tradition assures us lovers come in pairs and couples are the definitive relationship. But what if searching for our other half reveals we're meant to love more than one? Explore the possibilities of a trio of lovers with Lisa Andel, T.A. Chase and Bonnie Dee.

Is it possible to sustain a relationship with three? Can a threesome be the ultimate expression of love?"

Content:
Published September 2007 by Liquid Silver Books (first published June 30th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three

Elisa Rolle
I'll be waiting this anthology: these are three authors I like very much.

Three, like three authors and like threesome. In this anthology we read three possible way to lead a threesome.

Tia's Leash by Lisa Andel (M/F/M): Tia is an half-breed werewolf. For three quarter human, she can't change in a wolf and she lives among the pack only because the new alpha, Mason, has not killed her when she was a puppy. But now there is a problem, she goes into season one a month and not only two/three time in a
LVLMLeah
I loved the last story in this book by Bonnie Dee called "Awakening." It's about two girlfriends who share an apartment who are in love with the same guy.

Rachel is outgoing and always has dates and Melissa is quiet and shy. Melissa has a crush on this guy at work but can't get the nerve up to talk to him outside of business talk.

Rachel has been going on and on about this guy that she really likes, as in, it could be serious. When Rachel brings this guy, Michael, home, it's the guy from work tha
Riayl
Mar 25, 2014 Riayl rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm, romance
Picked up for the T.A. Chase story. Tried reading the first but was quickly turned off. Skipped to the Chase story, wasn't bad, wasn't great. May attempt to read the other story some time in the future.
Natsroshan
Jan 01, 2009 Natsroshan rated it really liked it
I only read T.A. Chase's Two for One and i really liked it.
So my rating only count for this one.

Alina
Jun 29, 2010 Alina rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
The 4 star rating is mostly due to Bonnie Dee's book of the anthology. WOW
Scott
Jul 28, 2011 Scott rated it it was ok
Unfortunately one of the books in this collection ruined it for me. The others were good but I couldn't get past how much I really didnt like one of them.
CB
Jun 24, 2013 CB rated it it was amazing
A very sexy anthology. I enjoyed T.A. Chase's m/m/m story the most and I will definitely be looking for more from that author immediately!!
Sandy
Sandy rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2010
Shima salavati
Shima salavati rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2009
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2010
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Jennifer rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2010
Janean
Janean rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2010
Vicky Johnston
Vicky Johnston rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Christa
Christa rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2012
Jo Ann
Jo Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2011
Mabz
Mabz rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2010
PaParanormalFan Renee
PaParanormalFan Renee rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2011
Alyson
Alyson rated it did not like it
May 12, 2012
Kris
Kris rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2009
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2011
Charity
Charity rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2012
Alisha
Alisha rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Nona Raines
Nona Raines rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2012
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2009
E
E rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2010
Theresa
Theresa rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2010
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
Lisa Andel writes unconventional, often dark, always hot, erotic romance. Her heroines are sassy and unique; her heroes, undeniably sexy.

She loves to work with all things paranormal, but has written both contemporary and futuristic stories as well.

Lisa currently lives in a small town in Ohio, though she has her eye on warmer climates where life is more relaxed and men wear fewer articles of clothi
More about Lisa Andel...