Start by marking “Three” as Want to Read:
Three

Three

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Tradition assures us lovers come in pairs and couples are the definitive relationship. But what if searching for our other half reveals we're meant to love more than one? Explore the possibilities of a trio of lovers with Lisa Andel, T.A. Chase and Bonnie Dee.

Is it possible to sustain a relationship with three? Can a threesome be the ultimate expression of love?"

Content:
Published September 2007 by Liquid Silver Books (first published June 30th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three

LVLMLeah
I loved the last story in this book by Bonnie Dee called "Awakening." It's about two girlfriends who share an apartment who are in love with the same guy.

Rachel is outgoing and always has dates and Melissa is quiet and shy. Melissa has a crush on this guy at work but can't get the nerve up to talk to him outside of business talk.

Rachel has been going on and on about this guy that she really likes, as in, it could be serious. When Rachel brings this guy, Michael, home, it's the guy from work tha
Elisa Rolle
I'll be waiting this anthology: these are three authors I like very much.

Three, like three authors and like threesome. In this anthology we read three possible way to lead a threesome.

Tia's Leash by Lisa Andel (M/F/M): Tia is an half-breed werewolf. For three quarter human, she can't change in a wolf and she lives among the pack only because the new alpha, Mason, has not killed her when she was a puppy. But now there is a problem, she goes into season one a month and not only two/three time in a
Riayl
Picked up for the T.A. Chase story. Tried reading the first but was quickly turned off. Skipped to the Chase story, wasn't bad, wasn't great. May attempt to read the other story some time in the future.
Scott
Unfortunately one of the books in this collection ruined it for me. The others were good but I couldn't get past how much I really didnt like one of them.
CB
A very sexy anthology. I enjoyed T.A. Chase's m/m/m story the most and I will definitely be looking for more from that author immediately!!
Natsroshan
I only read T.A. Chase's Two for One and i really liked it.
So my rating only count for this one.

Alina
The 4 star rating is mostly due to Bonnie Dee's book of the anthology. WOW
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Artemis147
Artemis147 is currently reading it
Apr 25, 2015
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
ShaMar
ShaMar marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Shaz luvs smut
Shaz luvs smut marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Bonnie Dee
Feb 25, 2014 Bonnie Dee added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Maura
Maura added it
Jan 21, 2014
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Rinti7
Rinti7 added it
Aug 14, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Aug 27, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lisa Andel writes unconventional, often dark, always hot, erotic romance. Her heroines are sassy and unique; her heroes, undeniably sexy.

She loves to work with all things paranormal, but has written both contemporary and futuristic stories as well.

Lisa currently lives in a small town in Ohio, though she has her eye on warmer climates where life is more relaxed and men wear fewer articles of clothi
More about Lisa Andel...