Lost Youth

Lost Youth

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Late at night, the daughter of a prominent Vancouver businessman disappears. At first, no one is aware that she has been abducted until her kidnapper calls to demand a ransom. Failure to comply with his instructions could mean death for an innocent soul. But there's a problem. The kidnapper has made a terrible mistake that even he is not aware of.
Private investigator Jack...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Thomas & Mercer

Philip
I read "Lost Youth" as another book in my project of reading crime/mystery/thrillers by Canadian Authors with preference given, but not limited, to series. I thoroughly enjoyed "Advertising Murder" and expected this book to improve on that read as I've found most authors and their protagonists usually get better as the series progresses.
BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Now this is not a bad book - I've started some that were terrible and I've aborted them without finishing. This one I finished.
But it was...more
Mary (BookHounds)
I am giving away an ARC on my blog -- stop by and leave a comment! I will pick the winner at noon pacific time 1/2!
I am giving away a copy of this book! 1 8 Jan 01, 2009 08:50AM