Start by marking “The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife” as Want to Read:
The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife

The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife (Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  1,042 ratings  ·  37 reviews
Leandro Carrera Marquez, Duque de Sandoval, was as aristocratic, proud and arrogant as his name...and darkly handsome in an impossible, breathtaking way. What would this billionaire Spanish banker want with a struggling, impoverished waitress like Molly?But Leandro did want Molly--and he took her, accidentally making her pregnant with his child. In Leandro's traditional wo ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife

Seducing Simon by Maya BanksSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecNobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsOne Night with a Hero by Laura KayeDragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
One Night Stand with Unplanned Pregnancy and Love
61st out of 105 books — 212 voters
The Spanish Groom by Lynne GrahamBond of Hatred by Lynne GrahamGold Ring of Betrayal by Michelle ReidThe Trophy Husband by Lynne GrahamTempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham
My Fave Harlequins
148th out of 514 books — 140 voters

More lists with this book...

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I was glad to read Molly's story, out of a group of half-siblings with a mother who 'got around', looking but never finding love. Molly was what I hoped for in a heroine. She is standard Lynne Graham heroine. Young, optimistic, determined in the face of adversity, chaste, but completely unable to resist her hero when he comes along, although she does make a stand when he is not giving her what she needs in their marriage.

Leandro is fairly standard for Lynne Graham, although there were a couple o
A forthright, sensible heroine in a Lynne Graham book -- am I in some strange parallel universe? It does make for rather less drama, as Molly only occasionally does really stupid things to keep the plot going. The rest of the story is pretty cookie-cutter-- virgin-tycoon-pregnancy-you must marry me -- but with a few interesting twists.
I really enjoyed this one...sure, it starts with the ridiculous virgin waitress Molly who is has no sexual feelings and is scarred by her mom's affairs and her grandmother's rejection on account of her illegitimacy, but then has a one night stand involving unprotected sex multiple times in one night...sure, that makes great sense. (Oh, and it hurt but she wasn't too sore to go all night!)

But then some of my favorite things happen. H Leandros offers Molly the job of being his mistress, not to be
Alex is The Romance Fox
The last book in Lynne Graham’s Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands Trilogy where we finally get to know the full story of Ophelia, Nikolai and Molly.

I loved Molly….she is such a loveable character despite the knocks life has give her….given up for adoption after the death of her not too stable mother, by the most horrible grandmother, she has not given up on becoming an artist and is working as a waiter at a party where she has a very eventful first meeting with a drop dead gorgeous man who litera
Lynne Graham
From the back cover : Leandro Carrera Marquez, Duque de Sandoval, was as aristocratic, proud and arrogant as his name...and darkly handsome in an impossible, breathtaking way. What would this billionaire Spanish banker want with a struggling, impoverished waitress like Molly?

But Leandro did want Molly--and he took her, accidentally making her pregnant with his child. In Leandro's traditional world, there was only one option--marry the mother of his heir. After all, none of his nobl
Paula Legate
Kaycee Sapinoso
WARNING: Possible spoilers and long review.

What a great book to end a very wonderful trilogy that was filled with alpha male Greek/Russian/Spanish heroes, strong, independent virginal heroines, a family secrets/tragedy, an accidental pregnancies, and a love that was so sweet and real that made me sighed and begging for more.

In The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife we have Molly and Leandro's story. We vaguely met Molly through the first and second book, and now in this book we were able to lea
Like another reviewer I thought Molly was very fake and very judgmental. She is acting like a spoiled brat literally non stop, she is immature and am I supposed to like it and find her cute? I don't think so!

So 3 stars because Leandro was delicious and the bedrooms scenes quite sexy for a Harlequin :)
Priscilla Mensah
this story was very cheesy and cliched, in a way that our female character was a virgin and didn't tell our male character until after they had sex. i found Molly very fake and presumptuous. one moment she is an innocent virgin, the next moment she is a wanton woman, which is not a bad thing except that the transition was quite unreal. she was very inconsistent and seemed to be quite judgmental. she is also portrayed as selfless and not into material things, it would have worked except that it w ...more
This might be more like 3.5 stars. It was very readable and did draw me in a bit, but it just wasn't that exciting for whatever reason. So, good, but not great.

How does LG pick these heroine names by the way? She loves names like Molly, Daisy, Poppy -- the images I have of the people that go with these kinds of names usually does not match what these women are supposed to look like. Also, what parent would name one daughter "Ophelia" and the other "Molly"? Very mismatched names -- usually parent
Decent story. Better than many of the type. Plot made sense. (a bonus) The heroine was neither too wimpy nor too stupid. The hero could have begged a bit more to get her back at the end.
I really enjoy this author's harlequin stories, I have never been disappointed with her short HP books.
Christina Montminy
Not sure about this book, it was good but it was angst from chapter 2 all the way to the end.
Brittney Bower
great finally to a great series.
el mejor d la trilogia xD
This was a pretty good book.
Chantal Main
Molly was real and she loved him but she was no doormat. Sure at first she tried everything to make it work she did not complain (even though she had every right to). She had enough of him treating her like one long one night stand she leaves him. She is strong and I love that scene when she tell him what's what! Good for you girl!
leandro spots molly working as a waitress at a party that he attends. they spend the night together, and molly ends up pregnant. leandro insists that they marry, as his heir will not grow up without his name. molly agrees, but hopes that love will be the result of the union, not just an heir to the name.

what i liked: molly was actually fairly level-headed and didn't go into anything with hearts in her eyes. leandro was wary, because people of his class don't marry for love. both of them
A nice soul cleanser, helps me transition from stress to work.
Amanda Sheila
Bot exactly what I was expecting, but it was good.

Leandro need an heir but he didn't want to remarried, especially after his ex-wife's death. But when he saw Molly, he's intrigued. Molly didn't want to be Leandro's mistress, but when she's pregnant, everything's all over the place..

I was kind of expecting Leandro groveling for Molly's forgiveness but turns out no, so.. The best angsty and beg-for-forgiveness Hero still won by Maya Banks. She wrote the best heart broken heroine. ;)

But so far t
Pese a su trama trillada, que puedo decir me entretiene :3
رومولا الن
قراءتها بعنوان لا للخضوع لك
Probably my least favorite ever.
Very very boring.
Feb 07, 2015 Abcd added it
Not bad
This hooked my attention really quickly, but fizzled out around mid-way through. The heroine also irked me a bit.
Booker Like a Hooker
Tanrım! Molly'yi acayip derecede kıskandım! Ophelia gibi bir ablası ve Lysander ve Nikolia adlarında abileri var! Böyle ailem olmasını çok isterdim ama tabiki yanlış anlamayın Rus,Yunan erkeklerini abilik yapan hemde dghadfhgdfh saçmalıyorum :D Kitabın Türkiye'deki adı Zıt kutuplar.Serinin sonuncu kitabı. Kardeşlerin hepsi birbirini buluyor ve Hayatlarının aşklarını da buluyor mükemmel mutlu son kısaca.
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736)
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife
  • Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1)
  • A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • The De Santis Marriage (Wedlocked!)
  • His Unknown Heir
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride (Unexpected Babies) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #50)
  • The Society Wife
  • Bought For The Marriage Bed
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • A Mistake, a Prince and a Pregnancy
  • The Sultan's Choice

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands (3 books)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Disobedient Bride