Start by marking “The Acronym: White Nights of St. Petersburg” as Want to Read:

The Acronym: White Nights of St. Petersburg

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
paperback, 354 pages
Published April 15th 2009 by Langdon Street Press

To ask other readers questions about The Acronym, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Acronym

Dennis Batchelder
full of action, yet satisfyingly nuanced

"The Acronym", Rebecca Lerwill's sequel to "Relocating Mia", is an action-packed thriller with just the right amount of spice.

Mia Trentino must return to St. Petersburg to testify againt the Russian Mafia. They want her dead, and Douglas Farland, her finace, and his Acronym agents work hard to keep her alive. But Doug gets framed for treason, and as Mia's protection is diluted, the Mafia closes in.

Lerwill weaves a multi-layered tale: one minute we're sne
Sheri
The Acronym: White Nights of St. Petersburg is an action packed adventure filled with suspense. Rebecca Lerwill brings you to Russia, Poland and across the United States. Add the Russian Mafia , a witness in hiding, and traitors, this makes for a perfect all night read. The ending is superb leaving the door open for a third book by Ms. Lerwill. I will definatly be reading Relocating Mia.
Cindy Bauer
Rebecca Lerwill has written an action-packed adventure full of nail-biting suspense in The Acronym: White Nights of St. Petersburg. A continuation in the story of Relocating Mia, The Acronym begins with Mia Trentino is preparing to go to Russia to testify against Piotr Lagunov, a member of the Russian Mafia and the man who is responsible for the horrors Mia had to endure while in captivity.

She has since been under the protection of the Acronym, a secret agency consisting of former agents of the
Wendy Potocki

Mission:Impossible??? Not anymore!!! Lerwill has just completed the assignment in style!!!!!

Ever have a footrace with a novel? Well, neither have I … until now!!!! I feel like I’ve just run a marathon that did me no good at all. Why? Because I was chasing someone in a luge!!! That’s what Rebecca Lerwill must have been in when she was writing The Acronym, her sensational new novel that I can’t say enough good things about!!! Let me start by saying this, “Ding, ding, ding! Folks, we have a winner
Georgiann Hennelly
This is an action filled story packed with suspense. Mia Trentino must return to St Petersburg to testify against the Russian mafia. They want her dead. Her fiance Douglas Farland , and his Acronym agents work hard to keep her alive:. Then Doug gets framed for treason, and Mia"s protection is diluted the mafia closes in. Lerwill weaves a multi layered tale. There are plots and sub plots all choreographed to lead up to the final confrontation on the Neva River. I love how Lerwill created her char ...more
J.R.
Rebecca Lerwill's THE ACRONYM: White Nights of St. Petersburg is a fresh new read that answers the question: "Where does a federal witness turn when even one of the most powerful clandestine agencies can't protect you from harm?"

THE ACRONYM is the sequel to Lerwill's first book, RELOCATING MIA, and does not disappoint. Well done, Ms. Lerwill!

J.R. Reardon
author, CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS and DISHONORED
Jill Dent
Jill Dent marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Raed
Raed marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Ro
Ro marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Reilly Ryan
Reilly Ryan marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2012
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2011
Ij
Ij marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2011
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
May 08, 2010
Rena
Rena marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2010
Raymond
Raymond marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2010
Benjamin
Benjamin marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2009
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2009
hannah
hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2009
Mary E.
Mary E. marked it as to-read
May 27, 2009