Start by marking “Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book” as Want to Read:
Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book

Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator CS4
Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 15 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning Illustrator and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest y
Published November 22nd 2008 by Adobe Press

To ask other readers questions about Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book

Tina
I've been in Graphic Design for 13 years, yet I still refer to this series of books every few upgrades. I've found it to be the best resource for learning/refreshing my skills with Adobe products!
B Lucille
Big book of tutorials showcasing AI CS4's full toolbox. Fantastic study book for beginners or anyone who needs a week of warm up exercises and reminders. Lots of little stuff in here I never knew about from learning AI on my own. Would be a 5 star if they had made it less sterile and void of personality.
Black Elephants
For how-to books, the Adobe Suite guides are quite good. They do a great job leading the reader through exercises that will help them learn the many pathways to accomplishing things in the program. I like how there is also a supplemental CD with material to augment the lessons.
September
This was the easiest and best way to learn AI CS4. Great book. Well organized, well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Josue Guzman G
Josue Guzman G marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Laura Szumowski
Laura Szumowski marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Shuja
Shuja marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Albert Zhang
Albert Zhang marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop Cs2 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book