Start by marking “The Spanish Billionaire's Christmas Bride” as Want to Read:
The Spanish Billionaire's Christmas Bride

The Spanish Billionaire's Christmas Bride

Wealthy, powerful Cristiano Cordova is determined his late cousin's child will be raised by the Cordova family not by some glamorous, feckless gold digger

But he's shocked to realize Dominique Sanderson is a devoted mother, living in a tiny, run-down London apartment. Despite her delicate appearance, she stands up to Cristiano fueling his intense desire. So he'll take Dom

Published November 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Spanish Billionaire's Christmas Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spanish Billionaire's Christmas Bride

Chrisolu
Dec 20, 2011 Chrisolu rated it really liked it
From the backcover: Wealthy, powerful Cristiano Cordova is determined his late cousin's child will be raised by the Cordova family--not by some glamorous, feckless gold digger...

But he's shocked to realize Dominique Sanderson is a devoted mother, living in a tiny, run-down London apartment. Despite her delicate appearance, she stands up to Cristiano-- fueling his intense desire. So he'll take Dominique and the baby back to Spain... and by Christmas he will make Dominique his bride!

My take:The
Colleen
Feb 09, 2011 Colleen rated it it was ok
The plot had such potential but unfortunately, the writer just didn't do it justice for me. It was irritating and unrealistic most of the time with a quick fix ending that made me wonder just what this writer was taking while she typed this story.
Letting go of guilt and blame is never that simple. Accepting that you love the mother of your cousin's child/ the cousin of your baby's father isn't that smooth sailing.
It was just a badly written book with too many exclamation marks and random bits of
Jacqueline
This book lacked sufficient conflict. The writing style was pretty florid. It was sort of the meet, fall in love/lust, go to bed together, she solves all his mental dilemas and let's get married. Too much too soon too unrealistic. It wasn't horrible so 2 stars.
willaful
The beginning of this book just cracked me up. The heroine is constantly snappish and defensive, and the hero keeps thinking things like "she radiated a quiet dignity" and "how fiercely independent and proud she was."
Dalesha R
Apr 17, 2015 Dalesha R rated it liked it
I like the book but it seemed short. I thought it had no real plot… Everything was easily resolved.
Chrisolu
Dec 20, 2011 Chrisolu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

My take:The
Leona
Sep 04, 2012 Leona rated it liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
If you are looking for something quick, fun and light, I would suggest this book. Though the storyline is rather dramatic, the author tends to lighten the mood by providing a hero that is kind and generous and doesn't feel like he needs to hate every woman in the world simply because life has dealt him some harsh blows. It has a heroine that is loving and kind, in spite of the fact that she was left pregnant and abandoned by her immature lover. It has a family that quickly embraces her and the c ...more
Meg Kinch
Mar 26, 2011 Meg Kinch rated it really liked it
It was overall a great read. I found the excessive use of exclamation points a bit overdone, along with random italicized sentences for what seemed no reason was a bit annoying. I also thought that things with the Heroine's mother were left unresolved and a few extra pages or even an epilogue of her and her mother having the talk her mother mentioned earlier in the book. Why mention the talk when it does not end up happening? That was rather disappointing. A few paragraphs to resolve that would ...more
Debra K. Brown
Jan 10, 2016 Debra K. Brown rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary

! Said that her mother was not to give her any support animal is all about herself . Glad she was able to find happiness with her bAby.
Grace Hamilton
Jan 08, 2015 Grace Hamilton rated it liked it
(M&B) a sweet little story of finding love
Cupcakemummy
I love christmas stories! This one's plot was a little weak and I don't know. At least it was a sweet and easy read. A quick "stocking filler" also known as an easy way to bump up your reading goal number ;)
Brenda (b)
This was a typical quick Harleqin read. I found the characters enjoyable. I thought the author's overuse of exclamation points in the dialog was just a bit bothersome.
Tia
Apr 27, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
It was mellow but absolutely darling at some parts. I really thought it was a good non conflict, completely healing romantic novel.
Agathajross
Sep 20, 2012 Agathajross rated it liked it
I'm a bit over these romances where woman have secret babies etc. I do like her writing style.
Marsha James
Marsha James rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 rated it really liked it
May 27, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2016
janet rose
janet rose marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Shona Gibb
Shona Gibb rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015
Betty
Betty rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Ruth  Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Tanu Gill
Tanu Gill rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
209336
Maggie Cox loved to write almost as soon as she learned to read. Her favorite occupation was daydreaming and making up stories in her head, and this particular pastime has stayed with her through all the years of growing up, starting work, marrying and raising a family. No matter what was going on in her life, whether joy, happiness, struggle or disappointment, she'd go to bed each night and lose ...more
More about Maggie Cox...