Start by marking “Sardine in Outer Space 2” as Want to Read:
Sardine in Outer Space 2

Sardine in Outer Space 2 (Sardine in Outer Space)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The red-headed space heroine is back! This time, the evil Supermuscleman has developed a device for controlling children--a brainwashing machine! It's up to Sardine, Little Louie, and Captain Yellow Shoulder to keep him from using it. This installment of twelve more stories is filled with even more strange creatures--including a space Santa Claus, pesky flies that plant an ...more
Published September 5th 2006 by First Second

To ask other readers questions about Sardine in Outer Space 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sardine in Outer Space 2

Class 501
Oct 20, 2009 Class 501 rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: evevryone
Recommended to Class by: aukai
My review is:in mix and migel suit it was funny because supermuscleman punched the audionce in the face. in the brain washing machine i loved when yellow sholder suprised supermuscleman with his toxiwash then brianwashed doc krok,supermuscleman and professor HACKALACK but when supermuscleman brianwashed sardine and the other kid's it did not work because it was not toxiwash it was pink lemolade and the toxiwash was in the kids wepons then after that they put the toxiwash back in brianwashing mac ...more
Janice
it's ridiculously crazy!
Jason
This was more even than the first volume of Sardine stories. Some were excellent, but several were very much mixed, and I think it suffered from the absence of Supermuscleman--the villian of the series--in severaI of the stories. Once again I read this to the children who seemed to like it as much as before.
Nancy Jo Lambert
This graphic novels series is new to me, I look forward to recommending this series to kids who are Wimpy Kid fans. This series is funny, filled with action and adventure, and great characters! Kids are going to love the unfolding stories in this series.
Brainell
this is another book from sardine that i liked because i really do like comics.

I say this sardine book was a little off because i did not learn anything but i'll just finish
the series.
Avery
This was a very high 3. I love the content, although some of it's a bit juvenile for me :P
Meadow
Sardine = hilarious. Goofy enough for the kid, acceptable to the parent reading it.
Emilia P
Cute--a little bit more rooted in real-life stories, like Who Stole The Yogurt. Cute.
Ainsley
i like this book because its a comic and i love comics.
Peacegal
Cute, with lots of pop culture jokes. I enjoyed it.
Max Quadracci
It wash hilarious!
Earl
Aug 03, 2009 Earl added it
its kool and funny
Gusti
Gusti marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Nada
Nada marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Yusra
Yusra marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Ampion
Ampion marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
debra
debra added it
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Emmanuel Guibert has written a great many graphic novels for readers young and old, among them the Sardine in Outer Space series and The Professor’s Daughter with Joann Sfar.

In 1994, a chance encounter with an American World War II veteran named Alan Cope marked the beginning of a deep friendship and the birth of a great biographical epic.

Another of Guibert's recent works is The Photographer. Show
More about Emmanuel Guibert...

Sardine in Outer Space (7 books)
  • Sardine in Outer Space
  • Sardine in Outer Space 3
  • Sardine in Outer Space 5: My Cousin Manga and Other Stories
  • Sardine in Outer Space 6
  • Sardine In Outer Space, Volume 4
  • Sardine in Outer Space, Volume 5
The Photographer Alan's War: The Memories of G.I. Alan Cope Sardine in Outer Space Ariol #1: Just a Donkey Like You and Me Sardine in Outer Space 3