Start by marking “Can You See What I See?: Trucks and Cars: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve” as Want to Read:
Can You See What I See?: Trucks and Cars: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve

Can You See What I See?: Trucks and Cars: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Search-and-find fun--especially for little ones! From bestselling author/photographer Walter Wick.

From the photographer of the bestselling I SPY books, Can You See What I See? : Trucks and Cars is a rhyming, search-and-find board book--especially written for babies and toddlers. Children can look for all sorts of fun vehicles--hot rods, fire trucks, trains, and more--hidd
Board Book, 10 pages
Published April 1st 2007 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about Can You See What I See?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can You See What I See?

Tami
The Trucks and Cars version of Can You See What I See? has become an instant hit in our household. On one page, the page shows a vehicle or two. Then, the following page shows that vehicle hidden among a large amount of vehicles.

When we read together, this creates a nice interaction of trying to find the matching vehicle. We also generally get a bit distracted looking for our favorites on that page, discussing the various types, and making vehicle noises.

Quite by accident, I found out that this
Asho
My baby enjoys looking at this board book already because the pictures are so bright. I predict that he'll continue to like it when he hits his almost-inevitable car obsession phase, and that he'll then like it even more once he figures out how to play the seek-and-find game. We'll see.
jacky
William is a little young to do the finding part of this book. Its hard at this age to see the image on the left and then find it again on the right. But he loves looking at the pictures.
Mary Hamilton
Mary Hamilton marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Holly
Holly added it
Jan 29, 2015
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Sevf
Sevf added it
Apr 19, 2014
Nata
Nata marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Eli's Mom
Eli's Mom marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
A Drop Of Water: A Book of Science and Wonder Can You See What I See?: The Night Before Christmas: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See? On A Scary Scary Night Can You See What I See?: Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See?