Start by marking “Love Celeb 7” as Want to Read:
Love Celeb 7

Love Celeb 7 (Love Celeb #7)

Published 2009 by Köln Egmont-Verl.-Ges (first published March 24th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Love Celeb 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Celeb 7

Katie
Aug 31, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Today I’m finishing up with Love Celeb. The fun thing is that I posted the first review not so long ago, and if you’re interested, you can find it on my blog, or just click on the link above. I do not believe this review will be as long as the previous one, but I really did want to it separately. So, let me begin.

If you read my previous review, you know where I stopped the story. Kirara (that’s our female protagonist) has retired from being an idol, so she could b
Nandar
This review is based on the entire series.

The only reason why I read this book because I heard it has a possessive male lead and I just love that. Theirs a lot of nudity and sex going on.... after all it's smut.

Lead Characters
Gin is one heck of a good looking guy with a fetish for.... rabbits? Theirs something about Kiara is a rabbit attire that turns him on. He's also like a bloody rabbit, he just constantly wants to do it.
Kiara is not a strong female lead at all, she does get better when she
Shannon
Dec 26, 2011 Shannon rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, manga
Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan)
Jun 03, 2016 Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan) rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-smut
Well I finally finished the series. I was hoping for a better ending, to be completely honest, but overall the series was pretty decent.

It started out really good and got very good for a good portion. Then the series kind of went down the slope of good for a volume and stayed steady for another volume. But it didn't stay that way and I'm glad. It was a funny, cute, sexy and sometimes plain ridiculous little story about two idiots who couldn't be more perfect for each other. There is one other lo
Michelle. D.
Apr 25, 2011 Michelle. D. rated it liked it
This review is for the entire series.

OK, is it just me or is this manga series a lot like Desire Climax. Because it was to me.
With all the guy wanting sex and the girl resisting and then the guy pushing and the girl falling for the guy and then some other person tries to take the girl away but then the guy falls for the girl too and all that.

Except in this manga, the guy got to have sex with the girl far before the guy in Desire Climax did; or maybe it's just because Desire Climax is longer...

An
Alixendra
Jun 13, 2016 Alixendra rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The final volume was by far my favorite! Hakuron from "Haou Airen" even appeared! Yeah...the ending is much better than the volumes before it all.
Violet Sakura
Dec 05, 2009 Violet Sakura rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, love-celeb
Ana
May 08, 2009 Ana rated it did not like it
Muito sinceramente não consigo entender porque segui este manga até ao fim. É mau, mais do que mau! As personagens são todas cópias umas das outras (e também de trabalhos anteriores da mangaka), a arte é repetitiva e até feia em certas alturas, e a história ... ai a história ... HORRÍVEL! O Jin é uma besta e a Kirara é uma idiota em continuar com ele, mesmo depois de ele mostrar uma completa falta de respeito pelos desejos dela e inclusive, a forçar a ter relações com ele.
Em suma, não sei o que
Brendy
Sep 06, 2015 Brendy rated it really liked it
Shelves: red-shojo-manga
This is a far as I get in this series so this rating is 4 the whole series.
Sweet, funny, dramatic and hot! that's the most honest thing I can tell about this one, Even thought the male charater was really crazy about her! and she was one of the biggest naive persons in the world, hello? he was using you at first and you what? happy as long as you get to be a star? and your manager ?? I really felt bad about him.
anyway, the male character was just as selfish as they come! the end was good!
Victoria Newman
Aug 30, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Rhea
Dec 19, 2010 Rhea rated it it was ok
the conclusion of this comic:

1. Naked
2. Nipple
3. Kissing
4. Sex
5. Make a Love
6. Love
7. Top Idol

cerita yang lainnya cuman numpang lewat, cowoknya juga wajahnya sama semua, hampir tidak bisa dibedakan.
Rizka  Felyna
Jul 10, 2012 Rizka Felyna rated it it was amazing
kyaaaaa ada Sakuya dari Lucifer jadi cameo ... trus ada Hakuren juga ... achhh top deh ini komik
Sharon sumanti
Feb 20, 2013 Sharon sumanti rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga-freaks
the love story is just too sweet to be true. and a lil'bit too mainstream.
Aa
Aa marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Nana Ratna
Nana Ratna is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2016
Indi
Indi marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Alesha
Alesha added it
Aug 03, 2016
Catalina Veniú essus
Catalina Veniú essus rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Donnajoe
Donnajoe rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Mischa Kelvin
Mischa Kelvin marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Gigi
Gigi added it
Jul 20, 2016
Amy Azriel
Amy Azriel rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Mhd
Mhd marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Veronica Rodriguez
Veronica Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Ayu
Ayu marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Miyu Yuuki
Miyu Yuuki rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Memo
Memo marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
  • Love Monster (Volume 04)
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 07 (Midnight Secretary, #7)
  • Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 03
  • Happy Marriage ?!, Vol. 02
  • Honey & Honey Drops #1
新條まゆ in Japanese
Mayu Shinjo debuted in 1994 in Shogakukan's Shōjo Comic with "Anata no Iro ni Somaritai". She continued writing for Shogakukan until 2007, with her works appearing in both Shōjo Comic and their other magazine Cheese!. She left the company to go freelance citing a dispute over working conditions and abusive treatment by her editor.
More about Mayu Shinjo...

Love Celeb (7 books)