Start by marking “Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes” as Want to Read:
Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes

Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes

Reading aloud to baby is one of the great joys of being a parent. And it’s more than just fun; experts say that being read to is a critical component of a child’s ability to read, learn, and create. Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes makes the process fun with bedtime classics like Jack and Jill, Little Miss Muffet, and Pop! Goes the Weasel. This collection features such irresis ...more
Board Book, 20 pages
Published February 15th 2007 by Cricket Books

To ask other readers questions about Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes

Hilary
Sep 12, 2014 Hilary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: baby-toddler
A few rhymes with different illustrations, this was a decent book for me, but my 18-month old is enthralled by it.

3 months later: upgrading to 5 stars. It's one of the most popular choices at bedtime (his, not mine) and sometimes even takes multiple "bed time book slots". That's worth 5 stars in my book!
Tanner Markle
Title: Favorite Mother Goose Rhymes
Author: Cricket Magazine Group
Genre: Mother Goose/Nursery Rhymes
Theme(s): Rhyming/Repetition
Opening line/sentence: Three little kittens, They lost their mittens, And they began to cry.
Brief Book Summary: This book consists of only 6 mother goose rhymes. They range from Jack and Jill to Three Little Kittens. Each story takes up 1-2 pages and is illustrated around the text.
Professional Recommendation/Review #1: Kathryn Milkowski
Nursery ryhmes are so important to
Tiffany Brown
Jan 17, 2015 Tiffany Brown rated it really liked it
Memorable Book-I decided on this book because my mother and grandmother used to read this to me. Also my grandmother bought it to read to my mother when she was a little girl.
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2008
Seana
Seana rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2014
Jazmyn
Jazmyn rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Ernie
Ernie added it
Jul 28, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2016