Start by marking “Little Quack Loves Colors” as Want to Read:
Little Quack Loves Colors

Little Quack Loves Colors (Little Quack)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Join Little Quack and his sister Piddle as they explore the colorful world around them! Children will love learning their colors as Little Quack encounters bright red ladybugs, oozy brown mud, sweet, yellow buttercups, and much more! The padded board book is a perfect format for young readers!
Board Book, 26 pages
Published June 23rd 2009 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Little Quack Loves Colors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Quack Loves Colors

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleA Pet Banana by Othen Donald Dale CummingsBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.An Elephant Is On My House by Othen Donald Dale CummingsDear Zoo by Rod Campbell
Best Toddler Books
185th out of 359 books — 327 voters
A Pet Banana by Othen Donald Dale CummingsMy Many Colored Days by Dr. SeussBrown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.A Color of His Own by Leo LionniFreight Train by Donald Crews
Best Children's Books About Colors
51st out of 93 books — 54 voters

More lists with this book...

Donna McBroom-Theriot
This is a wonderful little book for those young children in your life. I was looking for a book with a little duck to go with a Christmas ornament I bought for my grandson and came across this series. I fell in love with the vibrant colors and the cute stories and ended up purchasing several of the books for gifts and my own bookshelf (I have lots of children who come to visit and they love "the children's section" of my library.)

This book is part of a series and would make a wonderful addition
Madison Jones
What a great book to introduce colors to children. There are some flaws in this book though, because the pictures are so busy, younger children may have a problem seeing what object that page is talking about. This is part of a great series, if you can get children hooked on one, chances are they will love them all!
low rating because the colors in print don't match colors in real life. The orange and red were the same color.
Terry
Jan 07, 2009 Terry added it
Borrow it if you need some help overcoming timidity. Skip it otherwise. It's pricey for the content.
Randie
Little Quack and Piddle play and find many colors in their environment.

Basic concept book.
Lauralee Moss
We live this book because it has so many colors.
Chase
Chase marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Cmschaults
Cmschaults marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Mschmitt
Mschmitt marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
TracyAndKevin Corry
TracyAndKevin Corry marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Adara
Adara added it
Mar 21, 2015
Zeke McKinney
Zeke McKinney marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Beckett
Beckett marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Lori
Lori added it
Nov 29, 2014
Manu
Manu marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014

• Little Quack's Bedtime
  • Little Quack's ABC's
  • Little Quack's Opposites
  • Little Quack's Bath Book
Little Quack The Christmas Magic Polar Bear Night Mouse's First Fall The Apple Pie That Papa Baked