Start by marking “Little Quack Loves Colors” as Want to Read:
Little Quack Loves Colors

Little Quack Loves Colors (Little Quack)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Join Little Quack and his sister Piddle as they explore the colorful world around them! Children will love learning their colors as Little Quack encounters bright red ladybugs, oozy brown mud, sweet, yellow buttercups, and much more! The padded board book is a perfect format for young readers!
Board Book, 26 pages
Published June 23rd 2009 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Little Quack Loves Colors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Quack Loves Colors

Donna McBroom-Theriot
This is a wonderful little book for those young children in your life. I was looking for a book with a little duck to go with a Christmas ornament I bought for my grandson and came across this series. I fell in love with the vibrant colors and the cute stories and ended up purchasing several of the books for gifts and my own bookshelf (I have lots of children who come to visit and they love "the children's section" of my library.)

This book is part of a series and would make a wonderful addition
Madison Jones
What a great book to introduce colors to children. There are some flaws in this book though, because the pictures are so busy, younger children may have a problem seeing what object that page is talking about. This is part of a great series, if you can get children hooked on one, chances are they will love them all!
low rating because the colors in print don't match colors in real life. The orange and red were the same color.
Terry
Jan 07, 2009 Terry added it
Borrow it if you need some help overcoming timidity. Skip it otherwise. It's pricey for the content.
Randie
Little Quack and Piddle play and find many colors in their environment.

Basic concept book.
Lauralee Moss
We live this book because it has so many colors.
Lori
Lori added it
Nov 29, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Nov 15, 2014
Manu
Manu marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Julia
Julia added it
May 13, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Dec 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Little Quack The Christmas Magic Polar Bear Night The Apple Pie That Papa Baked Mouse's First Fall