Start by marking “Bloodlace” as Want to Read:
Bloodlace

Bloodlace (A Gina Champion Mystery)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A ghost haunts rehearsals of a local play and Gina Champion psychic detective, can't wait to get involved. For ages 10+.
Published March 4th 2002 by Angus & Robertson

To ask other readers questions about Bloodlace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodlace

The Wicked Garden by Lenora HensonCity of Ashes by Cassandra ClareBeltane by Lenora HensonFirelight by Sophie JordanCity of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Girls with Red Hair
92nd out of 157 books — 141 voters
Dead Medium by Peter   JohnA Christmas Carol by Charles DickensShadowland by Meg CabotGhost Memory by Maer WilsonThe Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Favorite Ghost Stories
222nd out of 250 books — 325 voters

More lists with this book...

Pennily
I Read this book in High School about 7 years ago and had an impossible time to find it ever since but yet i can still remember the story line perfectly. its just the type of plot that sticks with you
Megan
THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE MUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so sorry for the poor girl who's tongue and hands were chopped off after she was raped. It was a really lovely and sad story. PLZ CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jill Smith
TITLE: Bloodlace
AUTHOR: Kim Wilkins
PUBLISHER: Harper Collins

Gina Champion is a free spirit, a year eleven student and a psychic. A special variety of ‘psychometry’ where she picks up objects and tells the owner about their life, and in one case the case their death, from the images the object relates to her.

Jill Smith

This is a ‘who done it’ with a twist, the crime occurred in the previous century in the town Gina lives in, unknown until the reopening of the Panorama theatre. The first play being held in the refurbished building is a tragedy and features Gina’s bes
Jessica
My first Kim Wilkins book I read when I was 12 and it was unlike anything I had ever read, it challenged my beliefs in the possible, of the abilities of people and the acts that people are capable of. It also showed me the strength that is possible within humans even when they know all is lost.
She Known As Jess BlogSpot
The second book in the Gina Champion series had me jumping out of my seat, creepy and amazing all wrapped into one. You won't be able to sit in a theatre without looking around the stage nervously! Pitty you cannot find the novels in the book stores anymore!
Not a big review; more of a warning..
I read and loved this book but I read this when I was about 15 and found it terrifying! I had to read it in the same room as my dad and I was still really scared to read each sentence. In retrospect I would like to say it should definetly not be recommended for kids as young as 10 (I even remember thinking this as I read it at 15 years old). If my mum knew what I was reading about she would not have been very happy, but I guess thats teenage years for you.

Th
Janine Hayes
Loved this series of Gina Champion book.
Only wish they hadn't stop printing these books.
I only have two and wish I could get my hands on more of the series.
Bluesky
This was almost a 4 star for me, but I held back because of the baddie explanation ... it was pretty lame. The rest of the story though is told interestingly and at a good pace. I would still recommend it as a good read, especially for teen girls. I'm keen to read more of Kim's writing.
Tracey
I read this book when i was about fourteen/fifteen, I thought it was scary as hell but enjoyed every bit of it! I love the characters. Gina was a great protagonist who I thoroughly enjoyed escaping with on her journeys!
Analese Tawera
My First thrilling scary novel which i loved so much i'd read all the other books too. definately 5 stars.
Rachel (Sfogs)
I loved this book which really suprised me!
Karen
Wasn't a bad book. Suit the younger readers
Kami
Kami added it
Feb 23, 2015
Moana Whetu
Moana Whetu marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Alexandra Pile
Alexandra Pile marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Jess Bologna
Jess Bologna marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Miss
Miss marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Cell (Tweed & Co. #20)
  • Scatterheart
  • A Tale of Two Pipers (Charmed, #24)
  • Baby Blue
  • ¡Yotsuba! Vol. 11 (Yotsuba&! #11)
  • Firebrand (Rebel Angels, #1)
  • Sharp Shooter (Tara Sharp, #1)
  • Alex As Well
  • Swerve
  • Hallows Eve
  • Clovermead: In the Shadow of the Bear
  • Everyday Sun Magic: Spells & Rituals for Radiant Living
  • Sanduguan ng Sangkalawakan! (Kikomachine Komix, #10)
  • Magic of Food
  • Night's Engines (The Nightbound Land, #2)
  • The Panti Experience
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Everyday Witch A to Z: An Amusing, Inspiring & Informative Guide to the Wonderful World of Witchcraft

A Gina Champion Mystery (5 books)
  • Moonstorm (Gina Champion, #3)
  • Witchsong
  • Fireheart
  • Nightshade
Giants of the Frost The Autumn Castle The Veil of Gold Resurrectionists Unclaimed Heart