Start by marking “Wanting the Mouth of a Lover” as Want to Read:
Wanting the Mouth of a Lover

Wanting the Mouth of a Lover

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A collection of horror haiku presented in traditional Japanese fashion, as a single line down the page.

There is an introduction by the author in which he refers to this poetry as "Last Breath Poems."
Side stapled, 26 pages
Published 2008 by Spec House of Poetry

To ask other readers questions about Wanting the Mouth of a Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting the Mouth of a Lover

Randy
Jul 21, 2009 Randy rated it really liked it
Interesting small book. Not usually a poetry buff.
Charles
Dec 30, 2008 Charles added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: poetry
I won't put a rating on this since it is my collection. The cover was done by my wife, Lana. Spec House of Poetry, edited by J. Bruce Fuller, did an excellent job putting this out. I'm proud of it.
Greg
Dec 28, 2008 Greg rated it really liked it
This is a strong collection of vampire haiku, professionally printed in a regular and deluxe edition. The haiku are presented in the vertical Japanese style, which you don't see very often these days. Well-written and worth the money.
Michael
Michael rated it did not like it
Sep 21, 2013
Cecilia
Cecilia marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2010
Tony Petry
Tony Petry marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2011
I grew up on a farm in Arkansas, and I fully intend to retire right back to that same farm. But not yet. I came to Louisiana in 1986 to teach Biological Psychology at Xavier University in New Orleans. I've been there ever since, although I now live in a semi-rural area outside Abita Springs, Louisiana.

My primary writing interests are in Fantasy and Horror, which are the genres where my books and
More about Charles Allen Gramlich...