Start by marking “Mandala, the Art of Creating Future” as Want to Read:
Mandala, the Art of Creating Future

Mandala, the Art of Creating Future

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The large majority of us enjoy creating art when we are children, but then by the age of around 9 most of us stop. We either decide for ourselves we cannot draw or else we are told that we cannot! This book brings forward reasons why art ( a divine feminine aspect) is more important than ever.
Published April 16th 2009 by John Hunt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mandala, the Art of Creating Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mandala, the Art of Creating Future

Linda
Aug 23, 2016 Linda rated it really liked it
A good summing up of where we are currently in neurological knowledge and how this fits in with spirituality known for eons. It's the theory of how this relates to the actions we take and thus how we create our lives. I was thinking as I was reading 'why isn't there more practical direction in this book?' but I think this is so you get on and 'do it' your own way without too many preconceptions interfering with the creative process.
Callie Carling
May 09, 2012 Callie Carling rated it it was amazing
This book is a gem when it comes to explaining the meaning of mandalas and how we can use the art of mandala-making to create our futures: easy to read, not too heavy on the history.
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Stephen Brown
Stephen Brown rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Toni
Toni rated it it was ok
Mar 23, 2016
John
John added it
Jul 05, 2012
Elissa Melaragno
Elissa Melaragno marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Shirley Keeton
Shirley Keeton marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Basiuk
Basiuk marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Ronald Hill
Ronald Hill marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016