Start by marking “Madame Bliss: The Erotic Adventures of a Lady” as Want to Read:
Madame Bliss: The Erotic Adventures of a Lady

Madame Bliss: The Erotic Adventures of a Lady

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  10 reviews
An irresistible debut that invites readers into a world rife with temptation.

A resourceful and most amorous heroine continues in the great ribald tradition of those legendary eighteenth century characters, Tom Jones and Fanny Hill?

Published March 3rd 2009 by Signet (first published February 11th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Madame Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Madame Bliss

Eh?Eh!
Soooooo I have this petty competitive streak that flowers like algae bloom in a scummy pond on this site. I giggle at the fringes of a romance book reading group, where folks are serious about exploring the genre for understanding and grasping the scope & variety within it (or were arm-twisted into joining, or were curious and ended up somberly participating, or maybe just can't bring themselves to drop from the group because then the rest might make fun, and there are a bunch of fellow gigg ...more
Elle
An irresistible debut that invites readers into a world rife with temptation.

A resourceful and most amorous heroine continues in the great ribald tradition of those legendary eighteenth century characters, Tom Jones and Fanny Hill…

Readers will delight in the erotic adventure of Miss Marianna Wren, a deliciously wanton eighteenth-century beauty determined to claim exuberant pleasure and delight from every waking moment, and from every opportunity that tumbles her way. After being blissfully “ruin
Wiccy
Oct 25, 2010 Wiccy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes Historical Fiction and/or Erotica
This is a fun, fairly well written Georgian/Regency Era story, cleverly disguised as a hot little bodice ripper! The tale of an exuberant, if somewhat naive, Heroine reads as fairly historically accurate (as much as any erotic historical fiction can be!) and is an enjoyable tale even without the sex scenes.

If you love historical fiction or sexy, bodice rippers, and or erotica I recommend this book. I think you'll enjoy it. The character names alone are worth reading the book for!
Alesha Hubbell
I grabbed this book on a whim out of the bargain bin at the bookstore and was pleasantly surprised. It was as advertised and was fairly well written, much better than can normally be expected by a book of this type. The style was contrived but in a rather tongue in cheek kind of way that suited me very well; you can't write a book like this and take it too seriously.
Whit
Ahh, I always love to pick up a book at the library that I know would offend a great proportion of the population. This quick read is perfect smut--light, entertaining and dirty, all at the same time. Predictable but delightful nonetheless.
Nicole
Jun 10, 2009 Nicole rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: rom
Meh. Chockful of sex scenes. It read like a more modern Fanny Hill, but seemed to be just adult episodes linked by a heroine who fancies herself something special and waiting for her true love. I didn't particularly care for it.
Gypsie Holley
One of the best Erotica book I have ever read. Something for you in just about every chapter! I will keep this one next to my bed and it will get read often.....

Jillian
Didn't really pay attention to the cover when I picked up the book, so it took me by surprise. However, it was a VERY good book. Very erotic!
Kevin Connery
Gave up after 25 pages. Stilted; trying to feel victorian, and failing miserably.
Stephanie Morris
Stephanie Morris marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Marstone Chiwaala
Marstone Chiwaala marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Anna
Anna added it
Dec 25, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Athena Ninlil
Athena Ninlil marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Al K
Al K added it
Sep 19, 2013
Caren
Caren marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Ravishing of Lady May: An Erotic Novel in the Court of Henry VIII Der Sünde verfallen: Erotischer Roman