Start by marking “Lifestyle Evangelism: Crossing Traditional Boundaries to Reach the Unbelieving World (Critical Concern Series)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Lifestyle Evangelism: ...

Joe Aldrich

Finding common ground and earning the right to be heard is the secret to lifestyle evangelism. In this classic bestseller, now released as a mass-market paperback, Dr. Joe Aldrich shows us how we can build genuine, caring relationships with nonbelievers that will open their hearts to the gospel message. The author's approach is biblical, practical, and natural. Lifestyle E ...more
Published July 1st 1983 by Multnomah Books (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Lifestyle Evangelism, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lifestyle Evangelism

Greg Dill
Sep 19, 2015 Greg Dill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
As a missionary currently on staff with Pioneers International preparing for full time ministry to the country of Albania, Life-Style Evangelism has helped open my eyes to different methods of effective evangelism. For the most part of my Christian life, I thought of evangelism strictly from a proclamational/confrontational perspective, not realizing that relational evangelism not only exists, but actually works! My family will be serving in a country in which openly proclaiming the Gospel on th ...more
Michael
There was some confusion on vocabulary. Being a good witness is something we are all called to do. Evangelism is specifically a proclamation of the Gospel. Witnessing is about lifestyle, community and service. SO i think this is a book about witnessing of which Aldrich had plenty of good things to say.

Besides having the worst cover I have seen in awhile, the book was pretty good. Being a beautiful bride of Christ is the context of witnessing to and evangelizing the world.

Living what we are pre
Stephen
Read FEB 2005
Kyle McManamy
Feb 19, 2010 Kyle McManamy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was very surprised by this book. I thought it would be as outdated as the cover and was completely wrong. Great insights, very relevant, and a good read.
Cindy Laci
Jul 09, 2013 Cindy Laci rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did a study with south Houston bible institute using this book. I found it very insightful and relevant for myself today.
Shawn Woo
Shawn Woo rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Loren Chambers
Loren Chambers rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2011
Ben Geyer
Ben Geyer rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2015
Dean Anderson
Dean Anderson rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2013
Keith Steiner
Keith Steiner rated it really liked it
May 26, 2013
Eleanor
Eleanor rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2008
Farrah Weinert
Farrah Weinert rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2012
Dustin
Dustin rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Ike Unger
Ike Unger rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2011
Jeremy Lee
Jeremy Lee rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2011
Robert Evans
Robert Evans rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2012
Ike Unger
Ike Unger rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2012
Steve
Steve rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2012
Jedidiah
Jedidiah rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2008
Esteban Reyes
Esteban Reyes rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Yvonne Hall
Yvonne Hall rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2012
Dustin
Dustin rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2007
Michael Blackmer
Michael Blackmer rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2015
Bryan Neuschwander
Bryan Neuschwander rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2011
Mark Perkins
Mark Perkins rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Les
Les rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2008
Bryson Shaw
Bryson Shaw rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2013
Mary Chambers
Mary Chambers rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2011
Deke
Deke rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Wesley Yaryan
Wesley Yaryan rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2012