Start by marking “Dream-Weaver” as Want to Read:
Dream-Weaver

Dream-Weaver

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Exodus 27 is about to take off for Arbroth, an unspoiled planet seven light-years away. Thousands of Earth colonists are asleep in its cryogenic chambers. Suddenly Troy, a young crewman, sounds the alarm. There's an alien girl with tangerine eyes aboard the spaceship. On Arbroth, Eth, a young dream-weaver, awakens from an odd dream about a blue-eyed boy and a silvery wheel ...more
Published September 21st 1998 by HMH Books for Young Readers (first published October 18th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Dream-Weaver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream-Weaver

Abigail
J.
She had me all the way up until about the last third. Then suddenly Lawrence defaulted to "girls mess everything up by falling in love" and the book fell apart. Still, I'd say a good book to illustrate othering very clearly. Just not a great one.
Indigo Summer
The first book I ever read by this author...I was enthralled. Her books are full of ethical dilemmas with no easy answer. They give us pause to question not only things on a global and universal scale, but also the things within ourselves.
Shelley
Lawrence's books are always thought-provoking and this was interesting for its exploration of gender and violence as well as questions of forgiveness and redemption.
Voronda
I LOVED This book!!! It is on my favrites list! This is the only bok to ever make me cry!
Tikvan
Tikvan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Gillian Kerruish
Gillian Kerruish marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Raielle
Raielle marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Erin B.
Erin B. marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Issy Bolitho
Issy Bolitho marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
M. Lee Bailey
M. Lee Bailey marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
LeeRay
LeeRay added it
Mar 30, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Elizabeth Holden, better known by her pen name Louise Lawrence, is an English science fiction author, acclaimed during the 1970s and 1980s.

Lawrence was born in Leatherhead, Surrey, England, in 1943. She became fascinated with Wales at a young age, and has set many of her novels there. She left school early on to become an assistant librarian. She married and had the first of her three children in
More about Louise Lawrence...
Children of the Dust Andra Calling B for Butterfly Moonwind Earth Witch