Prove It! Jesus

Prove It! Jesus (Prove It!)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Amy Welborn What do we really know about Jesus? How do we know it? Why does the Church say things about Jesus that other Christians don't agree with? Here are the answers to questions every teenager asks about Our Lord.
Published September 1st 2002 by Our Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S. (first published 2002)

Karyn Yager
Amy Welborn's Prove It! series is a great way to teach and talk about the faith with young adults. Written in a conversational tone and using real life, down-to-earth examples, Welborn tackles the questions teens have with humor, honesty, and wit. Somehow she accomplishes this without watering down the faith, or talking down to teens. Great for adults, too, who want answers but don't want to tackle complicated theological tomes.
Christine Sunderland
Amy Welborn's book on proving Jesus is, like her others, a good concise theology course. Every believer should read it to clarify their beliefs. My only caution is that the language and style is geared to the college/high school set, which in many cases is a plus.
Anne M. Lynskey
Anne M. Lynskey marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Sensibly Catholic
Sensibly Catholic marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Rick
Rick added it
Oct 27, 2013
Maura
Maura marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
P.S.
P.S. marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2012
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2011
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 15, 2011
Wish You Were Here: Travels Through Loss and Hope de-Coding Da Vinci: The Facts Behind the Fiction of the Da Vinci Code Prove It! Church A Catholic Woman's Book of Days The Words We Pray: Discovering the Richness of Traditional Catholic Prayers