Start by marking “Rider on Fire” as Want to Read:
Rider on Fire

Rider on Fire

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Like a bat out of hell, undercover DEA agent Sonora Jordan jumps on her motorcycle and takes off to parts unknown, escaping the deadly drug dealers who had put a price on her head. All the while, she is haunted by dreams of a man whose place in her life she is yet to discover.

When she literally comes face-to-face with the man of her dreams, it’s as if time stands still. He
Published October 1st 2005 by Silhouette Books (first published September 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Rider on Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rider on Fire

Saly
I enjoy Sharon Sala's oldies, her books The Miracle Man, When you call my name, Annie and the Outlaw are some of my favorites and though I enjoyed Rider on Fire it is not my favorite.

Sonora Jordan is a DEA agent who has had a tough life after being abandoned by her mother when she was born and being taunted for being a Latino and not knowing her heritage. So, she is tough, when one of her case goes wrongs and she needs to get away she starts having her old childhood dreams.

This book is about sec
Robin
A Drug Kingpin has put a contract out on Undercover DEA Agent Sonora Jordan. She had to get out of down quickly. So she jumped on her harley and just rode for parts unknown. Haunting dreams led her to Oklahoma where she comes face to face with the man in her dreams. Adam Two Eagle was just as shocked as she was when they met while pumping gas. He is a tribal healer who had appealed to the "old ones" to send his dying friend's daughter to him. Now he has to introduce Sonora to her father, and try ...more
Terry Turrell
This book grabbed me right away. I like the Native American aspect mixed with DEA/bad-guy stuff, mixed with love story. And, I always enjoy Sharon Sala's style of writing. Started this book 9/5/11.
Monique Atgood
SYNOPSIS:
DEA agent Sonora has always been alone. She is devoted to her career and it takes precedence over romantic relationships. Sonora becomes number one on the hit list with a bad guy in Mexico and has to make herself scarce. Since she was raised alone in an orphanage, and has no known family, she takes off to ‘lose’ herself on the road.

Meanwhile - Franklin, a Native American man dying of leukemia has a vision. His youthful sweetheart walked out of his life with more than just his broken he
Diah Didi
Hannah M.
Rider on Fire by Sharon Sala is a book I went into without expectations. I had heard good things about the author before, but didn’t know where to start so when I saw this, I decided to go for it. Rider on Fire follows an independent female DEA agent with a price tag on her head, her introduction to the father she never knew existed, the man who becomes the love of her life, Oh!, and that homicidal drug lord who is out for her. There was the romance, a little bit of action (who doesn’t love a gu ...more
Katie
I actually felt like I was there. Sharon is one heck of a storyteller.i would recommend this book to everyone. After reading the first chapter, all I could say was WOW!!!!
Agnes J
It's all good!
Lyndi
I liked the Native American mysticism in this one. Not super fond of Sonora's total disbelief, but I suppose I can forgive it due to the situation. Maybe. A better description of The Old Ones would have been nice, but still... good story.
Michelegg
Another lovely book by one of my all time favorite authors. She writes a love story like no other, and as in all her other books, this one has a strong heroine and a yummy protective hero. Loved it.
Deidre Nehrenz
This is one of those you go back and re-read, like you stop and watch that same movie 20 times.
Erotic Horizon
Rider on Fire (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No 1387) by Sharon Sala (2005)
Marion
wow, i loved the strong heoine in this one. good story.
Lynn Calvin
ereader ebook
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Susan Furgerson
Susan Furgerson marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Stephanie Lynch
Stephanie Lynch marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Renee Vest
Renee Vest marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Mimosa Grove
  • Finding Her Son
  • A Family for Faith
  • Wyoming Lawman (The Women of Swan's Nest, #2)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
  • Apprentice Father
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Dakota Heat, Volume 1 (Her Dakota Men: Dakota Ranch Crude)
  • Homecoming
  • The Christmas Child
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Taming Samantha (Sea Island Wolves, #2)
  • The Lawman's Bride
  • Body Work
  • Watching Her Every Move (Wolf’s Seduction, #1)
  • Tessa's Chosen (Sugar Creek #1)
  • Having the Billionaire's Baby

Biography

Sharon Sala is a long-time member of RWA, as well as a member of OKRWA. She has 100 plus books in print, published in five different genres – Romance, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, and Women’s Fiction. First published in 1991, she’s an eight-time RITA finalist, winner of the Janet Dailey Award, five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine, five time winner of the National Reader
More about Sharon Sala...
Out of the Dark Missing Nine Lives (Cat Dupree, #1) Snowfall Blown Away (Storm Front, #1)