Start by marking “Her Secret Guardian (Division One, #4)” as Want to Read:
Her Secret Guardian (Division One, #4)

Her Secret Guardian (Division One #4)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  46 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
He'd been dubbed her guardian angel, this man who came by night to warn Dr. Grace Evans and her medical team of coming danger. Grace had never seen his face, but his velvet voice reached out of the darkness, stirring longings she blushed to name. Though a tragedy had made Grace wary of love, she dreamed of her personal hero. Then she was kidnapped... Soldier Sean Douglass ...more
Published June 1st 2000 by Silhouette Books (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Her Secret Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Secret Guardian

Saly
Grace is a doctor with the IRC and she has been since med-school, travelling to all the hot-spots in the world. She works to the point of exhaustion and some people even call her reckless and she has a guardian angel who she sometimes thinks is a dream, he's been there for her, guiding her out of trouble, keeping to the shadows, using different accents. When she meets him again he kisses, saying he's just a man and real.

Then Grace is kidnapped and he appears after an absence of eighteen months r
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
I won't lie. At first I was reluctant to read this book. I didn't like the paranormal reference to the guy. I've read so many paranormal books that one more and I would shout at that time. So, I made myself check here the reviews to find out what this book was about. If I read that it was about a girl that was always in trouble and had a guardian angel to help her and blah blah, I would close the book at once and leave it alone. After reading a good review which almost spoiled the whole story I ...more
Pravana
Dec 08, 2015 Pravana rated it it was amazing
What a suspense ...very well built up story.
"heart-wrenching tale of honor and justice, loyalty and betrayal, and love and forgiveness" (Romantic Times.)
Couldn't have put it better myself
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter
This is Book 4 in an unnamed 4-book series.

I don't often give books 5-star ratings. Her Secret Guardian earned that designation because it is extremely well-written and there are some gut-wrenching plot twists (you know, that slight tightness you feel in your stomach when you read something very poignant and touching).

We encounter our hero very early in the book, but like the heroine, we don't know who he is, what his name is, or why he has a relationship with the heroine until much, much later.
Readfreak79
Sep 01, 2013 Readfreak79 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it. This is the first book I read by this author, but it's one of those books you just can't put away once you read the first few pages. It had honestly been a while since I felt this enthralled by a book. The caracters are well described, the plot is good and you just have to fall in love with the hero:-) looking forward to other books by miss Tyler Hayes.
Carol Sandford
Jul 05, 2015 Carol Sandford rated it it was amazing
Another one of those stories that I fell in love with and read several times, and I think about it often. Don't know why, just do.
Amy
Oct 16, 2013 Amy rated it it was amazing
This is probably my favorite book EVER!!!!!
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Sapheron
Sapheron rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2011
Miki
Miki rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2010
Ioanna
Ioanna rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2012
Koalathebear
Koalathebear rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2013
CA
CA rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2011
Alex
Alex rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
nicole
nicole rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Tarah
Tarah rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2008
Sandra
Sandra rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Yvette
Yvette rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Urs
Urs rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Wanda Sabin
Wanda Sabin rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
Apr 02, 2014
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2013
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2012
Laurie Gold
Laurie Gold rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2010

Division One (4 books)
  • Dangerous To Love  (Division One, #1)
  • Spies Lies And Lovers (Division One, #2)
  • Cinderella and the Spy (Division One, #3)