Sweet Suspicion (New Orleans Trilogy, #3)

Sweet Suspicion (New Orleans Trilogy #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  176 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Muse Summerville was the only living witness whose testimony could put a notorious crime boss behind bars. Remi Beaulieux was the FBI special agent assigned to her safety. The FBI had rules about that sort of thing. But in the twenty-four hours since he'd laid eyes on her, Remi had broken every last one of them.

For years Muse had hidden behind her reputation as a party gir

Paperback, Silhouette Intimate Moments #1277, 250 pages
Published February 1st 2004 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Suspicion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Suspicion

Saly

So, we met Muse in the previous book Sweet Revenge. She is someone who loves and enjoys life, wears outrageous clothes and parties too hard, but the life she lives is a total contrast to who she really is, underneath she is someone who is scared of physical intimacy after she was forced by a jock in college, she loves kissing but anything beyond that terrifies even after the very few attempts she has made, so she keeps it simple and flirts and tries to find fulfillment and get some sort of contr...more
Jill
Another satisfying book from Nina Bruhns. I don't know why I have given it a lower star rating than the other two in the series. It seemed to be less passionate, maybe?? I was expecting a lot more loving. In the previous book you are lead to believe that Muse is a bit of a wild child. Turns out a bit different, but I won't spoil it for you. She has her reasons and they are good ones. Remi was a sweetheart and I love him for his patience and understanding, what a gorgeous man.
Sati Marie Frost
Remi is an FBI agent, sent to protect witness Muse from a gang of killers. (Well, the leader of a gang, plus henchmen.) He's expecting a shallow party girl, but what he gets is an interesting, layered and extremely vulnerable woman - a woman he finds more attractive than any before.

I vaguely remember reading this a few years back and not liking it, so I was surprised to find it quite sweet on this go-round. The subject matter is not to my taste - as a past victim of rape, I tend to stay away fro...more
Nina Bruhns
Aug 04, 2008 Nina Bruhns rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
New Orleans Trilogy, book 3

Set against the sultry backdrop of the New Orleans French Quarter and the bayous of South Louisiana, SWEET SUSPICION is the story of two people running from a man with murder on his mind, but they discover something much more dangerous… each other.

Remi Beaulieux is a man without a home. A long-time deep cover agent for the FBI, the last thing on his mind is love. Certainly not with a woman like Muse Summerville, the wild-child pleasure-seeker he is tasked with protecti...more
Sarah  Platt
Sweet end to a Trilogy

The final book in this trilogy didn't disappoint.

I like how the author tied it into the events of the sequel so we could see how Grace's sister, Muse, had actually caused her events to happen and how Muse dealt with the situation she was in.

I also love how the author touched on Beau and Kit from the first book. It was nice to know how their romance and lives were coming a long.

I would recommend this trilogy to anyone who loves a good romance, loves those hard to put down b...more
Sassipo
This book was great! It is the second part of a series..The first is Catch me if you can!
Cecelia
Very good writing, wonderful charachters, good consturction
Heather Anderson
Heather Anderson marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Laura added it
Aug 02, 2014
Joyce Guo
Joyce Guo marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lorena
Lorena marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Angela Reichardt
Angela Reichardt marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Jennifer C
Jennifer C marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023)
  • Suspicious
  • Falling Angel
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Shadows at Midnight
  • Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin (Mediterranean Brides, #2)
  • Love With The Proper Stranger
  • A Little Bit Pregnant (Silhoutte Special Edition. #1573)
  • Nameless (Less Series, #2)
  • Taming The Beast (Wife Inc., #3)
  • The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247)
  • Dead Certain (Dead #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress (Harlequin Presents, #2836)
  • Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2831)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Never Say Never (Callahan Brothers, #2)
  • To Wed a Stranger (C Series, #6)
  • Double Dare (The Chronicles of Katrina, #2)
Nina Bruhns
is an avid world traveler and adventurer with two graduate degrees in archaeology -- all great fodder for her stories, giving them broad dimension, vivid settings and characters that are out of the ordinary. Her novels have earned two RITA nominations, and won numerous other awards, including three prestigious Daphne du Maurier Awards of Excellence for Overall Best Mystery Suspense Nove...more
More about Nina Bruhns...
Shoot to Thrill (Passion For Danger, #1) A Kiss to Kill (Passion For Danger, #3) If Looks Could Chill (Passion For Danger, #2) Red Heat (Men In Uniform, #1) Catch Me If You Can (New Orleans Trilogy, #1)