Start by marking “Sweet Suspicion (New Orleans Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Suspicion (New Orleans Trilogy, #3)

Sweet Suspicion (New Orleans Trilogy #3)

Muse Summerville was the only living witness whose testimony could put a notorious crime boss behind bars. Remi Beaulieux was the FBI special agent assigned to her safety. The FBI had rules about that sort of thing. But in the twenty-four hours since he'd laid eyes on her, Remi had broken every last one of them.

For years Muse had hidden behind her reputation as a party gir

Paperback, Silhouette Intimate Moments #1277, 250 pages
Published February 1st 2004 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Suspicion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Suspicion

Saly

So, we met Muse in the previous book Sweet Revenge. She is someone who loves and enjoys life, wears outrageous clothes and parties too hard, but the life she lives is a total contrast to who she really is, underneath she is someone who is scared of physical intimacy after she was forced by a jock in college, she loves kissing but anything beyond that terrifies even after the very few attempts she has made, so she keeps it simple and flirts and tries to find fulfillment and get some sort of contr
Jill
Another satisfying book from Nina Bruhns. I don't know why I have given it a lower star rating than the other two in the series. It seemed to be less passionate, maybe?? I was expecting a lot more loving. In the previous book you are lead to believe that Muse is a bit of a wild child. Turns out a bit different, but I won't spoil it for you. She has her reasons and they are good ones. Remi was a sweetheart and I love him for his patience and understanding, what a gorgeous man.
Sati Marie Frost
Nina Bruhns
Aug 04, 2008 Nina Bruhns rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
New Orleans Trilogy, book 3

Set against the sultry backdrop of the New Orleans French Quarter and the bayous of South Louisiana, SWEET SUSPICION is the story of two people running from a man with murder on his mind, but they discover something much more dangerous… each other.

Remi Beaulieux is a man without a home. A long-time deep cover agent for the FBI, the last thing on his mind is love. Certainly not with a woman like Muse Summerville, the wild-child pleasure-seeker he is tasked with protecti
Sarah  Platt
Sweet end to a Trilogy

The final book in this trilogy didn't disappoint.

I like how the author tied it into the events of the sequel so we could see how Grace's sister, Muse, had actually caused her events to happen and how Muse dealt with the situation she was in.

I also love how the author touched on Beau and Kit from the first book. It was nice to know how their romance and lives were coming a long.

I would recommend this trilogy to anyone who loves a good romance, loves those hard to put down b
Ashlee Keil
Jan 07, 2015 Ashlee Keil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

This book was great! Helped to fill in the gaps of what actually happened with Muse, while her sister was searching for her.
Barb
Oct 21, 2016 Barb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x-2016-reads
There is nothing like a classic Harlequin writing style! I believe at one point I read this sentence: "And surrendered to the sweet power of his love."
Heather Moy
Heather Moy rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Cassie
Cassie rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
Anika
Anika rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2011
Renee Peterson
Renee Peterson rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2013
Stacy L. Costa
Stacy L. Costa rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2017
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2012
Amy Clark
Amy Clark rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Liz Lawson
Liz Lawson rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2013
Sassipo
Apr 03, 2011 Sassipo rated it it was amazing
This book was great! It is the second part of a series..The first is Catch me if you can!
Kt
Kt rated it liked it
Feb 29, 2012
Niamhanna
Niamhanna rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Candi
Candi rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2008
Gigi
Gigi rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2014
Dawn Edwards
Dawn Edwards rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Candice
Candice rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2013
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2012
Nicole Jones
Nicole Jones rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2012
Gabby
Gabby rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Beyond a Shadow (Smithson Group SG-5 #8)
  • Living on the Edge
  • Out of Uniform (Wingmen Warriors, #14)
  • Strangers In Paradise
  • Shadows at Midnight
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Edge of the Heat, the Complete Series (Westwood Harbor Corruption #1-6.5)
  • Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando)
  • The Widow
  • In a Lover's Silence
  • The Greek Tycoon's Reluctant Bride
  • My Destiny
  • Never Say Never (Callahan Brothers, #2)
  • Paladin's Woman (The Protectors, #2) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #515)
  • One Night with a Spy (Royal Four, #3)
  • Special Agent's Surrender
  • Fatal Heat
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
New York Times and USA Today best selling author Nina Bruhns is an avid world traveler and adventurer with two graduate degrees in archaeology -- all great fodder for her stories, giving them broad dimension, vivid settings and characters that are out of the ordinary. In addition to hitting both the NY Times and USA Today bestseller lists, her novels have earned two RITA nominations, and won numer ...more
More about Nina Bruhns...

New Orleans Trilogy (3 books)
  • Catch Me If You Can (New Orleans Trilogy, #1)
  • Sweet Revenge (New Orleans Trilogy, #2)