Start by marking “4 Ingredients” as Want to Read:
4 Ingredients

4 Ingredients

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This cookbook has over 340 quick, easy and very delicious recipes that you can easily whip up to wow your friends and family, and all with only 4 or less ingredients.
You won't need to spend a fortune in measuring utensils. To use 4 Ingredients all you will need is 1 cup, 1 teaspoon, and 1 tablespoon - it's cooking made real easy!
There are fantastic recipes for breakfast to
Published April 2nd 2009 by 4 Ingredients (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about 4 Ingredients, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 4 Ingredients

Author Annette Dunlea
4 Ingredients by Kim Mc Cosker
4 Ingredients is a new paperback cookery book by Kim Mc Cosker and Rachael Bermingham. Its ISBN is 0646470809 and it is published by 4 Ingredients. This cookery book contains 340 recipes using four ingredients or less. Its layout is clear and the recipes are simple. It uses basic ingredients that everyone has in their cupboards anyway. It promotes experimenting with food and offers some good cookery tips. It covers snacks and meals. It is a good introductionary book
Katie Q
This is not a good cookbook.

The shortcuts most often require the reader to purchase pre-made ingredients for the recipes. It takes longer to stock up on pre-made products than it does to make something from scratch. Further to that the ingredients often contain additives such as preservatives and fillers that cannot be deemed as nutritious.

Then there is the added cost of buying all these so called fast ingredients - not cost effective at all.

If you want to cook fast build up a nice store cupboa
Dot
I've made a few recipes out of this book and flicked through the pages dozens of times. The recipes that I have tried are not something I would bother repeating and I'm totally uninspired to try any more of the recipes. A lot are made up with a can of 'this' and a packet of 'that'. Just not my style of cooking. I prefer fresh ingredients.
Julie
Sometimes I have a hard time with recipe books without pictures!! But I got over it with this one because each dish has only four ingredients or less so it was easy to picture what they would taste like. It looks really yummy, easy, and doable. All things that I like. My favorite section was the chicken.
Tracey
it's okay not to overly excited about it. The recipes are quite dull and boring not much taste. It gives me idea's of a start to a dish and Ij ust had other ingredients to it. Some of the recipes are good when I'm in a panic and have no idea what to make.
Corie Spurling
We only tried the Chicken Enchilada recipe but I don't think it had nearly enough ingredients to make this dish enjoyable and flavorful. I ended up adding about four more ingredients to the recipe and invented my own Chicken Enchilada dish.
Samma
Some recipes called for unusual/uncommon ingredients (at least where I'm located). Don't care for cookbooks without pictures either, but it reminded me of a Church Cookbook. Relatively easy, simply displayed. Showed some promise.
Anji
Anji added it
Apr 30, 2015
Rowan
Rowan marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Priya
Priya marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Ashton
Ashton added it
Oct 25, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Toni
Toni added it
Aug 09, 2014
Hayley
Hayley marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kim McCosker was raised in Stanthorpe until moving to Mundubbera, Queensland where many of her family and friends still live.
Schooled on the Gold Coast, Kim attended Star of the Sea Catholic High School and Griffith University, completing a degree in International Finance in 1998. Kim trained with MLC as a Financial Planner completing her Diploma in Financial Planning through Deakin University in
More about Kim McCosker...
4 Ingredients Gluten Free 4 Ingredients One Pot, One Bowl: Rediscover the Wonders of Simple, Home-Cooked Meals 4 Ingredients 2: Over 400 Fast, Fabulous and Flavoursome Recipes Using 4 or Fewer Ingredients 4 Ingredients Kids 4 Ingredients Christmas