Start by marking “Love Out Loud” as Want to Read:
Love Out Loud

Love Out Loud (Long Line of Love #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  309 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Book 2 in the Long Line of Love series As her thirty-first birthday approaches, plain but passionate accountant Benai Peters' romantic prospects improve when she attracts the attention of her best friend's brother-in-law at the wedding rehearsal dinner. The only problem is the handsome Randall Grayhawk mistakenly thinks she belongs to his older brother, the equally handsom...more
Published November 1st 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published April 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Love Out Loud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Out Loud

Khmer
I wanted to like this book but I just can't get myself to summon up false hope.

I didn't like that Benai gave into to every order/request of Randall's.

I like my woman, not playing games but, strong minded, strong willed.

Randall just annoyed the crap out of me. Ugh, nice but in a creepy stalkerish way.

Not to confuse anyone, there was no stalking, he just reminded me of the type.
Wendy
D.lee
This is the second book in this series and it was as equally as good as the first.
Benai Peters is Tempest's is best friend and while they are having dinner they run into Layton's brother Bancroft.
Bancroft is charming and he thinks Benai is perfect, however before he can pursue her something happens and he becomes dark and brooding. At Tempest and Layton's reception he acts differently towards Benai. She is uncomfortable with him and Randall comes to her rescue.
The sparks fly between them, but Ra...more
Janice
M.J. Friday
I love this book! It have a good plot and steamy and very vivid love scenes. I love the the way the story unfolds were you get a chance to feel Randells pain of being torn between betraying his brother and claiming the woman he loves.i can not wait until Ms. Lee writes the next book in the long line of love series !!!!!OMG very hot book.
raeneysa
there are three story so far and I read two of three right now i like book two better because of bancorft
emotions fits. i don't know i think i'm really into villains lol.
Elizabeth
LOVED this book. Was the first one of hers I ever read...had me hooked! BUT was pleasantly surprised and addicted with her vampire branch of writings!
Sara
I enjoyed this more than "Nights of Desire". It'd be 3.5 stars but I'm feeling generous tonight, and I'm giving 0.5 point more.
Tracy
I loved Peyton throughout the book. Great read, steamy sex, and a herione you could actually love. A good aead...
Marcia Walkerdine
I am a great fan of this author and love all her books. I have not found a bad one yet.
Pam Walker
Loved the chemistry between the characters
Cf
I enjoyed the story but found Benai annoying.
Caylah
WOW! Stay tuned for the review
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Iashia
Iashia is currently reading it
Sep 25, 2014
Wafi
Wafi added it
Sep 20, 2014
Kristy Ray
Kristy Ray marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 11, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Suchanangel
Suchanangel marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Hugmewonnie
Hugmewonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Erin Murphy
Erin Murphy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Gabrielle
Gabrielle marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
  • Greeley's Spyce (The Megalodon Team, #4)
  • A Night to Remember
  • Remy Goes to Therapy
  • The Rancher's Ultimatum
  • Special Forces
  • Something Unexpected
  • The Sweet Spot
  • Finding Opa! (The Lonely Heart Series)
  • The Blacker the Berry
  • No Commitment Required
  • The Sweetest Taboo (Redemption, #5)
  • Weekend Fling
  • My Deepest Love: Zack (The Drace Brothers #1)
  • The Beauty Within
  • Taming the Scotsman
Marilyn lives, works, and writes on the East Coast of The US. In additional to thoroughly enjoying writing erotic romances in various genres, she enjoys roller-skating, spending time with her large, extended family, and rooting for all her favorite hometown sports teams. She's still celebrating the Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Championship.

Her other interests include collecting Doc Savage pul...more
More about Marilyn Lee...
Nights of Desire Full Bodied Charmer Skin Deep Falling For Sharde (Taking Chances, #1) The Fall Of Troy