Start by marking “Navin's Master (Felidae, #5)” as Want to Read:
Navin's Master (Felidae, #5)

Navin's Master (Felidae #5)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Navin Citrakaya is in trouble. Big trouble. Ever since his brother Rajiv fought in the last mate hunt, Navin's life has been a living nightmare. Rajiv's rival is after Navin, and won't rest until he claims Navin. Navin needs a protector, fast. Isha Rajendra isn't interested in socializing with the other Tigris, until the day he receives a sweet offer. He'll protect Navin u ...more
Published August 3rd 2007 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Navin's Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navin's Master

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWith Love by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Furry Lovers
89th out of 189 books — 160 voters
My Fair Captain by J.L. LangleyThe Englor Affair by J.L. LangleyBroken Boundaries by Evangeline AndersonAn Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBrideOutcast Mine by Jamie Craig
Best Gay Spacemen
111th out of 168 books — 308 voters

More lists with this book...

Jaime
The final entry in the Felidae series (though a spin-off series will soon be released) comes very close to eclipsing V2 as my favorite. I definitely have a soft spot for strong dominant males mating with more vulnerable partners. And that is the case here.

Navin has been in danger from his brother's rival since Rajiv left their world. He needs a protector fast. He searches out one of the most powerful Tigers, Isha. Isha is standoffish with Navin at first. But, he needs him. A female tiger has giv
Elisa Rolle
I was expecting another couple to be man characters in the fifth enstalment of the Felidae series by Jade Buchanan. In a recent chat we both have attended she said that she is writing the story of Morgan's brother (main character of the fourth enstalment). So when I have seen this ebook I was surprised and now also a little disconcerted... cause the end seems pretty definitive... always time will say.

Navin is Rajiv's brother. Like in always the other tales in this series, he is the omega male, a
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
My second fave in the series. I liked Isha and boy was he dominant...however underneath he wants what everyone wants - family, love, acceptance. Clever plot - with the clear opening to another series contained. Kind of fluffy crack - like soap operas..you know what it is going to be like going in but you still turn the TV on :)
Brenda (b)
These stories are quick reads and not too involved. Still, I found myself caught up their relationships and I read the 2nd through 5th stories one right after another.

This story isn't about the original Gatti pride, but is connected to it because Navin is Rajiv's brother.

This has a m/m relationship.
Gwengwel
I liked the series, it's was interesting, funny and hot but the lack of coherence bother me.
They live in hut, have loin cloths, don't seems to have an educational system or even medical but hey, they have space ship (where and with what they build the ships?) and translator chip.
Bruna
Bruna marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Wüsahleh
Wüsahleh marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Hadley
Hadley marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Yuu
Yuu marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions and Jade is also a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation.

Originally from Northern Ontario, she's lived in Bri
More about Jade Buchanan...

Felidae (5 books)
  • Laithe's Pride (Felidae, #1)
  • Asad's Mate (Felidae, #2)
  • Usama’s Journey (Felidae, #3)
  • Lev's Discovery  (Felidae, #4)
Black Wolf (Wolf Creek, #1) Nut Cream (Nut Cream, #1) Duck Fart (Del Fantasma) Tail of Two Brothers (Horsfall, #1) Darren's Surprise (Pridelands, #1)