Start by marking “American Chopper/Orange County Choppers: The Fine Art of the Custom Motorcycle” as Want to Read:
American Chopper/Orange County Choppers: The Fine Art of the Custom Motorcycle

American Chopper/Orange County Choppers: The Fine Art of the Custom Motorcycle

The hit television series "American Chopper" portrays the tension, tirades, and triumphs of the father-and-son team of custom motorcycle builders known as Orange County Choppers. The show captures the family dynamics and fiery exchanges, showcasing the pair's contrasting styles but similar passions as they create remarkable, one-of-a-kind motorcycles. Similarly, "American ...more
Published September 27th 2005 by Hugh Lauter Levin Associates (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about American Chopper/Orange County Choppers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Chopper/Orange County Choppers

Courtney
Jun 03, 2008 Courtney rated it it was amazing
I have to admit, this book is intriguing. I bought it for Kevin, but it's got some pretty sweet bikes in it. I'm drawn to the chrome. Maybe this book is partially responsible for the fact that we now have 2 motorcycles in the garage... I won't be riding! But I guess I have started enabling :)
Varmint
Feb 19, 2008 Varmint rated it did not like it
I hate these guys. Motorcyclists have a nice quiet subculture going. It may seem loud, but you all have no idea what's really going on. And these jackasses are ruining it. I view them the way blacks view a minstrel show.
Well, maybe that's an awkward analogy. But you get the idea.
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2008
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2009
Bridget
Bridget rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2009
Mark Little
Mark Little rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2013
Curt
Curt rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2013
TY A ROSENOW
TY A ROSENOW rated it did not like it
Nov 29, 2014
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2011
Cj
Cj added it
Nov 12, 2011
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2016