Out of the Box 3

Out of the Box 3 (On The Edge #9)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When she last saw vampire Anando, Virginia was helpless to refuse him anything, not even his request that she return to him.

Once again, she is ready to follow his lead, despite her fear that she is losing herself in his control – until he gives her back more control than she ever knew she wanted.
ebook
Published (first published April 13th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Out of the Box 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of the Box 3

April
There is just something about this series that draws you in and hold your attention the whole time. Kallysten really has a talent for crating a beautiful tale that easily enthralls the reader.

Virginia is a great character, being curious myself I could really relate. Anando is delicious and charismatic. Loved this pairing and they make a delightful couple.

This book is beyond steamy!! Oh holy, hot and heavy!!! Seriously sit in a tub of ice while reading this!! Do not make the mistake of reading i...more
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Again I must say it. I need me a box like Anando's!

This story starts the night of the last "meeting" between Anando and Virginia. He has made her a wonderful dinner much to her surprise. Who knew that vampires could cook? The dinner tasted great and was accompanied by some nice conversation. Then...desert came.

I'm falling in love with Anando. He is completely self assured. Also he's very giving and aware of his partner. I'm amazed at how he is leading Virginia to self awareness.
Cindyg
I love Anando!!!
Recommend this read!!
Ladyluv
Very Nice series to read.
Jeri
Jeri added it
May 07, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Amanda Drover
Amanda Drover marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Sophie
Sophie added it
Jan 03, 2014
Foxy  Roxy
Foxy Roxy marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Annie Tevis
Annie Tevis marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
L-D
L-D marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Pam Metz
Pam Metz marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kallysten is a writer of romance novels and short stories, most of them with paranormal elements.

Her first eBooks were published by Linden Bay Romance in 2005. The defunct Venus Press subsequently published a few of her short stories. Because so many of her stories are linked as series and part of the same universe, she decided it would make sense to have them all in the same place, which is why s...more
More about Kallysten...
Fangs and Lullabies (The Demons Age #1) Ward of the Vampire A.S.H.E.R. Out of the Box (On the Edge) My Reluctant Warden