Start by marking “A Margin of Hope” as Want to Read:
A Margin of Hope

A Margin of Hope

A senior at the prestigious St. Francis Academy, Vanessa Jones just has to meet the handsome and popular Moses "Hurricane" Richardson, a star cricket player in Jamaica. The nineteen-year-old man has a reputation for being fast-both on and off the field. They fall in love, but when Vanessa discovers she's pregnant, their lives change forever. With his cricket-playing career ...more
Published November 24th 2008 by iUniverse.com

To ask other readers questions about A Margin of Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Margin of Hope

Melodie M
Apr 26, 2009 Melodie M rated it liked it
The story started off really fast to get to the nitty gritty. Kind of threw me off for a minute. But once the storyline slowed down, I started to care about the characters Moses and Vanessa. The suspense of what kept Moses away from Vanessa was killing me and it kept me reading. Also, the fact that Vanessa's son had autism added another dimension to the story.
Marie
Apr 15, 2009 Marie rated it it was amazing
i loved this book. im in a blook club at my job and we decided to read this book. im so glad that we did. i recommend this book to everyone. i cant wait to discuss it and see what other people think.
Elida
Elida rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2009
Tyesha
Tyesha marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013