Start by marking “Pirate Palooza (Stone Rabbit, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pirate Palooza (Stone Rabbit, #2)

Pirate Palooza (Stone Rabbit Series #2)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  132 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
When his coffee table's leg breaks, Stone Rabbit replaces it with the cursed peg leg of a long-dead pirate--and inadvertently unleashes the ghostly fury of Captain Barnacle Bob! Suddenly, our hero finds himself clashing cutlasses with salty specters and fleeing from scary sea beasts. Will Stone Rabbit escape with both of his long ears intact? Or will he end up as a squid's ...more
Published January 13th 2009 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Palooza, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Palooza

Juan Rodriguez
Oct 09, 2014 Juan Rodriguez rated it really liked it
I think it was ok because it wasn't so interesting and it's about talking animals.
Conan Tigard
Nov 16, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it really liked it
Pirate Palooza is another fun Stone Rabbit book. He is on another wild ride as his best friend, Andy, and he take on a bunch of ghostly pirates. Just when you think they are about to be saved by Admiral Demski and the royal fleet, Stone Rabbit, who is mistaken to be one of the pirates, accidentally causes one of the good guys to dissipate. This only causes more problems for Stone Rabbit. Can he never get a break?

The artwork in Pirate Palooza is wonderful and I found easier to follow than BC Mamb
Jan 19, 2011 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: 52-books
I think it's clear from the Cover
Rabbit, Pirates and a Ship called Biscotti XD XD XD

It's Really good if you want to Attract kids to read english ...
Short, Fun , and lots of funny pictures ^__^

Ohhh and I liked the mini dictionary at the end of the book...
Angel Alaguna
Mar 05, 2015 Angel Alaguna rated it it was amazing
this is a really mysteries book because it is about a legend of a pirates wooden peg leg.
Shilaya
i learend that you should never take a peg leg
Ch_katiemcginnis
Feb 04, 2010 Ch_katiemcginnis rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Stone Rabbit is a graphic novel by Eric Craddock that provides exciting, full-color comic panels throughout. The story begins with two friends wrestling and one breaks the table leg andthey go in search to buy a new leg. On thier way they find a cursed pirate leg and try to use it to fix a broken coffee table and the chaos and ghostly pirate that results. This book contains great vocabulary and would be great for teaching dialogue or readers theater.
Wayne
Mar 19, 2010 Wayne rated it it was ok
O.K. , this one is slightly better than the first one. Hey it has a comic book guy store owner as a character. How bad can it be ? Same plot as book one, rabbit goes to pirate land this time , but with wolf boy this time. The art is all right and the rabbit looks like the one from Trix. A scurvy pirate even calls him silly rabbit. I feel silly for reading these, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Molly
Apr 29, 2009 Molly rated it it was amazing
This is a funny and fabulous first chapter book Graphic Novel. I was spliting my side and now need an excuse to say to someone,"Hey if we survive this how about I buy you a nice hot cup of "shut your mouth and keep on rowing"". I just know that one day I will have the perfect opportunity to say that right? Grades 2+
Hussain
Aug 13, 2015 Hussain rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, graphic-novels
This is the first children's graphic novel that I have ever read, funny, exciting and fun to read.

This book would definitely be recommended towards early readers, maybe in the 3rd - 4th grade, as they would definitely appreciate the humor and jokes in the book.
Eden
Stone Rabbit's coffee table's one leg broke off. And he replaces it with a pirate peg leg, but this peg leg is cursed and it brings back a pirate from the dead!

Funny book. Just like in the first book, Stone Rabbit doesn't listen. It was a enjoyable read.
Jason
Jul 10, 2009 Jason rated it it was ok
Kind of a POTC rip-off, which left a bad taste in my mouth. Not quite as cute and funny, but just as frenetic, which is not such a good combination. Craddock needs to focus a bit more on the writing if this series is going to survive.
Nancy Jo Lambert
Mar 13, 2012 Nancy Jo Lambert rated it really liked it
This is an absolutely fabulous graphic novel. Easy enough that even the 1st & 2nd graders can enjoy it. Funny, clever, and very well illustrated.
Edwin Angeles
Aug 18, 2013 Edwin Angeles rated it liked it
pirate invad and one time he found a hourn and he blou so a whale the rabbit found it and blow it so the whale came backand ate the pirate
Amy Brown
Graphic novel for 3rd/4th graders. What happens when our hero uses a cursed pirate peg leg to fix his broken coffee table?
Katie Lawrence
A rollicking, silly graphic novel adventure with pirates, fight scenes and laughs galore.
Kaethe
Apr 13, 2011 Kaethe marked it as to-read
Also passed to me from Tosh. She says it isn't as confusing as the first one. Plus pirates!
May 05, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Cute, funny silly. Kids from 1-4 grade will like.
Lexie
Aug 01, 2015 Lexie rated it really liked it
these are hilarious--lovin' the illustrations
Michael
Apr 28, 2009 Michael rated it liked it
Shelves: humor, graphic-manga
Not as good as the first, but still a hoot.
Mevia
Kim Sun Young
Kim Sun Young rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2016
Lisandrito Castillo
Lisandrito Castillo rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2016
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Teddy
Teddy added it
Jul 14, 2016
Hifive Yiqi
Hifive Yiqi marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Stacy Oppelt
Stacy Oppelt marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Stone Rabbit Series (8 books)
  • BC Mambo (Stone Rabbit Series #1)
  • Deep-Space Disco (Stone Rabbit, #3)
  • Superhero Stampede (Stone Rabbit Series #4)
  • Ninja Slice (Stone Rabbit Series #5)
  • Night of the Living Dust Bunnies (Stone Rabbit, #6)
  • Dragon Boogie (Stone Rabbit, #7)
  • Robot Frenzy (Stone Robot, #8)