Start by marking “Gorgeous: The Sum of All Your Glorious Parts” as Want to Read:
Gorgeous: The Sum of All Your Glorious Parts

Gorgeous: The Sum of All Your Glorious Parts

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
When many women look into the mirror, they see a tummy that is too tubby, a "too big" backside, dull hair, or a wrinkle that wasn't there the last time they looked. They concentrate on the one or two parts of their bodies they are less pleased with, often overlooking the many parts that are doing just fine.
The truth is, we need to understand our bodies as well-designed s
Published January 1st 2007 by Cumberland House Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gorgeous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gorgeous

Jenny
I like the way this book is laid out. It has a section for different body parts, some info about them and then recipes that have ingredients which support that particular part, ie. Skin, Hair, Eyes. The recipes sound really yummy, but they appeal to the way I eat more in the summer, so it may be a few months before I try cooking from them. I'll try and remember to update after I have tasted them. :)
At Home Entertaining: The Art of Hosting a Party with Style and Panache At Home in the Kitchen: The Art of Preparing the Foods You Love to Eat The Complete Idiot's Guide to Good Fat, Good Carb Meals Fresh Traditions: Classic Dishes for a Contemporary Lifestyle