Start by marking “Kidnapped for Christmas” as Want to Read:
Kidnapped for Christmas

Kidnapped for Christmas

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  1,306 ratings  ·  95 reviews

Muscular and intense Kyle Stephens is a Dom who is looking for...more
Published December 12th 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Kidnapped for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kidnapped for Christmas

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesBackstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Best Erotica
173rd out of 1,540 books — 1,666 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise Sinclair
Gateway to BDSM
82nd out of 480 books — 643 voters

More lists with this book...

Dina
Okay, I'll say it: there was nothing remotely believable in this story, but I liked it. A lot. Yes, I did!

Kyle was yummy, Jillian was very likable and the BDSM play was sexy and as light as a feather... Well, maybe not that light, but there was no humiliation, no torture, no unbearable pain and no heavy spanking with whips, riding crops or paddles. *shudders* Plus, Kyle was a responsible Dom, always attentive to Jillian's reactions to what he did. Jillian never felt unsafe in his hands, and that...more
UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine...

All I want for Christmas is a gift card to We Kidnap U!!!

When Jillian Marks’ sister announces that she’s going to be kidnapped for Christmas, Jillian is certain that Sabrina has finally gone off the deep end. But, Sabrina has always had a wild side, so really, this is just one more in a long line of crazy stunts that Jillian knows she’ll have to take care of. As the responsible one in the family, she always does.

Jillian was a fun character to get to know. She’s responsible, mature and always doe...more
MelissaB
Nice hot story, but my question is, Do they really have companies like this? The whole "Kidnap Fantasy" thing sounded pretty sexy to me (if I weren't married of course).
ൠSinful
Light, fun, sexy and perfect for the holidays.

KIDNAPPED FOR CHRISTMAS is a treat as sweet as gingerbread cookies at Christmas. Don't expect anything profound or deep. This is a tale of undeniable chemistry and self-discovery as two perfect matches find their round-about way to each other.

Jillian looks identical to her sister, Sabrina, who is a year younger and much flightier. In typical impulsive fashion, Sabrina has bought and paid for a BDSM kidnapping fantasy for herself, contrary to Jillian'...more
Penny Watson
Review for Evangeline Anderson's Kidnapped For Christmas

It's your typical holiday story...girl meets boy (by being kidnapped), boy spanks girl and gives her the best sexual experience of her life, girl falls in love with boy (after a few minutes), boy and girl have a huge misunderstanding involving a diabetic cat's name (which also happens to be the "safe word" for their BDSM play, unbeknownst to the girl), boy and girl pine for each other for three long, lonely weeks, girl shows up at boy's pl...more
Mrs. Missive
This was a pretty good holiday read. Interesting concept of a mistaken identity in a planned kidnap senerio.

This is one of those reads where I had to suspend reality quite a bit. He mistook size 18 sis for size 3 sis? Um...okay.

They fall in love over one day of beatings and sex? eh...I'll let it go.

The whole mistaken identity doesn't get resolved until 3 weeks after the fact? well I guess at this point this book could have taken place on Mars.

But at the core of this book, is some smokin' writ...more
Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
I know what I want for Christmas this year and certainly isn't socks! We Kidnap U is a company bonded for Bondage, who kidnap you (at your request!) and then carry out your fantasy. For Jillian this experience becomes an actual kidnapping when Master Kyle mistakes her for her scatterbrained sister and 'naps her and starts carrying out deliciously dirty bondage scenes, which sensible Jillian relalizes might just be her fantasies after all...!

This book was waaay hot, I loved it, it had some of my...more
Manda *Just Bitch*
For what it is, it's a hot fun little read:)) And I LOVE that the woman is an actual plus size:))

Thanks Gwen:))
.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]
Lynsey
I really really REALLY loved this! (And I can not believe it wasn't already in my book shelves!!)

This was one of my first BDSM reads and it was great as a beginner because it's not too scary...but it was very intriguing to say the least.

I totally fell in love with both characters. They were two really sweet and likeable people who came together in very unusual circumstances. I don't know if I had consciously realised that I had a kidnap fantasy, but I sure as hell do now!

Now I understand from re...more
Cyn Mistress Kitty
What a great short story. Master Kyle is very yummy.

Dear Santa,
I've been a really good girl (who wants to be a bad girl). All I want for Christmas is Master Kyle.
PLEASE!!
Crystal
The ending was a little to quick for me but over-all it was good. I really thought that Adam and Sabrina were in on getting the two of them together, but I guess not.
Amy
Dec 26, 2010 Amy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2read2
Master Kyle, candle wax, whipped cream......who needs mistletoe? Master Kyle makes for a very Merry Christmas! ;)
★Emilia★
A quick hot read! I enjoyed it.
Michelle R.
Erotica. An adventurous twin decides to have herself kidnapped for Christmas, with the kidnapping including BDSM up to, but not including, actual intercourse. The less wild and more curvy sister gets 'napped instead, which is fine with the hero/kidnapper who actually looked at a picture of wild twin and wished she was a little fuller figured.

4 stars instead of 5 for a couple contrivances that could not be ignored. The kidnapping agency made a point of the "victim" having a safe word, and yet ou...more
Maria
3.5 stars.
It was a short, fun read. I like the premise of the story which included a fantasy kidnapping business & mistaken identities.
I enjoyed getting to know the characters in the beginning. The middle dragged a bit because IMO, too much time was spent
setting up the steamy sex scenes. I also liked how it ended, and overall it was worth reading!!
Maggie
A short and HOT read with lots of dirty talk!
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
I’ve always said if you make me laugh, you’re automatically my favorite author, and Kidnapped For Christmas delivers lots of humor along with yummy BDSM goodness.

Even though Sabrina Marks is impulsive, she knows what would make a great Christmas gift – being kidnapped and living out your favorite BDSM fantasy. So when Christmas comes around, Sabrina quickly signs up to be kidnapped. Sabrina’s plus sized sister, Jillian, is always there to clean up after her sister’s messes, but this time Jillian...more
Shari
This is going to be a short review as the book is short as well. First is is a short book. Nothing wrong with that. What bothered me was it was an VERY overpriced book for the length. I never really look at the length of a book but this one burned me on price.

The story starts with two sisters around Christmas time. They aren't twins but they look a lot a like, except the Sabrina is the younger thin sister and Jillian is the older, plumper sister. By older I mean 13 months older.

Sabrina starts by...more
Bookie | The BookChick
My Rating: ★★

Book Description:
Kidnapped for Christmas Evangeline Anderson Plus-sized and practical Jillian Marks is the responsible one in her family. She got all the common sense and her little sister Sabrina got all the skinny genes. When Sabrina plans a custom kinky kidnapping as a Christmas present for herself, Jillian tries to talk her out of it but her ditzy sister won't listen. Muscular and intense Kyle Stephens is a Dom who is looking for a permanent sub-a curvy woman who can submit in t...more
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
Excuse me while I pass out on the floor now.

See, I used to consume BDSM erotic romances like they were candy. Then they all got really samey for me. They all included a billionaire, and they all tried to mimic the formula of 50 Shades of Grey or they tried to pull the whole 'rule breaker' theme that brats were cool. Because everyone suddenly wants to be spanked, they just don't want the discipline that goes along with said spanking. They basically don't want to lose control.

I'm down with fun i...more
Laura (Kyahgirl)
3.5/5; 4 stars; B

This was a very lightweight, sweet, Christmas erotica story. Lately I've found Ms Anderson's female leads to be quite annoying but this was one different. Jillian was likeable, even if she was a major sucker when it came to her obnoxious sister. Overall I enjoyed the story.

That beind said, there is an aspect of the book that I didn't like at all. The heroine in this story was supposedly a 'curvy' size 18 and I have to say I wonder what planet the author's sizing chart is from....more
✧Susan✧
There wasn't much believable in the story and it was very predictable after the set up, but I still found it a nice read to pass a morning. It was short and sweet and I was happy for the BBW Jillian to find acceptance of her body and her kink. I thought I would go ahead and give it 3 stars until I thought more about it. Until I realized I paid $5.39 on kindle for it. 119 pages. The good: the idea behind the story was different and it was fully developed for only being 119 pages. Suspend belief a...more
MaryReadsRomance
2.5 Stars
2008 from Ellora Cave - an ok light quickie sweet naughty read. In summary, a woman pays for a self staged kidnapping by a Dom. The Dom has his brother substitute for him and the Sister of the payee is accidentally kidnapped instead. A sexual escapade and insta-luv-lust ensues between the Dom and the "sub". A fun light romp for those with little to no previous BDSM erotic romance exposure and who are also willing to suspend disbelief in the improbable situation and some very shallow be...more
Melanie
Between a 3.5-4 stars for me. This was a quick, fun book with an interesting concept - having a fantasy fulfilled that the heroine didn't even realize was her fantasy. As with all of these types of books you have to suspend belief in that the couple fall for each other within, oh about, 5 hours after meeting (under unusual circumstances), but hey - that's part of the genre!
Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess
'Tis the season to be kidnapped!

When a case of mistaken identity goes deliciously right, Jillian and Kyle both get more than they bargained for!

Kidnapped for Christmas is a quick, fun erotic read with a happy ending... hee hee I highly recommend it to fans of erotic fiction who are looking for a sizzling hot read with a dash of seasonal spice Enjoy!
Gwen ~the Book Diva
A solid 4 star. I loved the concept! It made me want to search for places near me that provided this service!! LOL! The beginning started of believable but then the last couple of chapters got a little cheesy. Overall I liked it! A quick, hot and fun read! I still think it's crazy that I would consider this sort of content fun but it was!
Lyndy Ann ♫
I really enjoyed Kidnapped For Christmas. It's has been a while since I have read a Dom/sub book this was light compared to some a bit of fun before Christmas it was HOT. The only thing I did not like was "sweetheart" it got too much by 50% over and over and over again.
Laura YA indie princess
I loved this book with all my heart at 119 pages it packs a punch. I love the idea of planning your own sexualy kidnapping with a hot dom. I really enjoyed reading from both the main characters POV's. I will defo be reading more from this author.
  • Graceful Submission (Graceful, #1)
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5
  • Blushing Violet
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1)
  • Sinful Treats (Club Velvet Ice, #1)
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Sugar and Spice (What Women Like, #1)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Into His Keeping
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Roped In (Bondage Ranch, #1)
  • At the Dungeon Master's Hand (Le Club d'Esclavage, #1)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Holiday Bound
  • Dear Sir, I'm Yours (The Connaghers #1)
  • Vanished
  • Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for...more
More about Evangeline Anderson...
Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1) Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2) The Assignment (Assignment, #1) Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3) Str8te Boys