Start by marking “Return of The Bunny Suicides” as Want to Read:
Return of The Bunny Suicides

Return of The Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #2)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  1,534 ratings  ·  110 reviews
The bunnies are back, and they're as determined as ever. From swimming with nibbly fishes, to hiding under an elephant's footstool, to getting on the sharp end of a Venetian gondola - no stone goes unturned (or undropped, or uncatapulted) in the twisted little bunnies' next installment.
Published September 12th 2005 (first published April 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Return of The Bunny Suicides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return of The Bunny Suicides

Kristijan
Autor ima žestoko perverzan smisao za humor :)
Čista petica za LOTR i sekvencu sa "gasom" :D
Jude
What i learned from this book. Well, i learned that the reason we think of bunnies as stupid - as in "dumb bunnies" - is that the all the bright ones are dead at their own ingenious hands. These are the mute, cunning, inexplicable - & i would say passionless except of course they are passionately devoted to elaborate departure - offspring of Gorey & MacGyver.
Bree
Sometimes the world is just too much... and when that happens you just have to pour pepper into the flaming vagina in the sky, or order a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and wait under the mail-slot for delivery, or tell the Terminator you are Sarah Conner, or roll yourself up into a ball to be used as a trebuchet... at least that's how these plucky, inventive little bunnies handle themselves when at the end of their rope.

Warning: do not read this book for the first time with y
Logophile
In this deep, meaningful, and poignant piece of literature you will find rabbits doing away with themselves in a variety of twisted and amusing ways. You will never view leporine suicide the same after this groundbreak series opens your eyes.
Mery
Second book. amusing but very sick!

description

*imagining my bunny said this words:

"what the hell are you laughing about??? It's not funny, tho"*
Sam
the bunnies are back and still determined to die.. dasar!! =))

[image error]

Ya Allah,
semoga mereka diterima dalam lapangnya surga-Mu.. ko ya maksa bener bunuh dirinya mpe meng-halal-kan segala cara .. smg mereka ga maksa untuk hidup lagi pas udah mati nanti

Ya Allah,
tp klopun begitu.. mudah2n pengarangnya dikasi ide brilian lg br bukunya bs nyembuhin orang stres .

Last but not least,
mudah2n populasi bunnies AKA kelinci ga cepet punah gr2 ini. Aammiieeeennn
Margot
OMG! I love this book. I read it before the first volume, because it came first when I requested both from the library. But fortunately it needs no introduction. I wanted to share the love by showing this book to my boyfriend, my coworker, but by the time I received the second horrified stare, I decided this takes a very specific taste for humor.
Bunnies, the undeniably cutest animals in illustration, go to ridiculously elaborate lengths to commit suicide. Who knows what troubles these creatures?
Tina
As I did not read Volume 1 of the series I'm not sure I really followed the premise. Seriously. Perhaps Volume 1 would explain why these cute little bunnies have a death wish. Laid off from bunny jobs? Bunny divorce? Do they have some bunny terminal illness I'm not aware of?

I plan to look into it and update my review.
owl
buku kedua dari Bunny Suicides.
gak kalah lucu.
semakin banyak nih rekomendasi cara buat bunuh diri.
huhuhuhu..lucuu..

liat gambar ini jadi terheran-heran. kok frustasi bisa berjamaah gitu yah. makanya pada mu bunuh diri. heuheuheu

Julie Decker
It's a simplistic idea: All of these bunnies, for whatever reason, want to die. So this cartoonist has decided to show them offing themselves in a variety of creative ways, deliberately putting themselves in harm's way, usually posed in such a way that you can tell what is about to befall them. Some of the ideas are just pointlessly violent, but others are genuinely creative and require a surprising amount of wordless storytelling to get them across to us. Favorite strip? A bunny orders a Harry ...more
Florencia
I got it! Another doses of where-are-your-meds-freak kind of humor. This is just as good as its predecessor, The Book of Bunny Suicides, which I reviewed here. (Although, I found this one a bit creepier.) These bunnies imagined some really weird ways of taking their own lives. Weird and exhausting ways.

description

And complicated. Sometimes, even more complicated than life itself.

description

And disturbing. This must be painful as hell.
description
I will never look at grated cheese the same way again.

Again, one can't help but to
Maťa
Tak toto bolo o moc lepšie, vtipnejšie a úžasnejšie :D Jednotka bola, že Hmmm... fajn. A čo? Ale toto bolo mega! Vtipné, poriadne morbídne a skvelé! :D
Navyše tam bolo toto! :O
lucie parenkyuma
Perfect way to spend my lunch browsing the book. It is illustrated with cute bunnies and their ingenious and hilarious ways of committing suicide without actually portraying the horror of it. I had fun!
Octavia Cade
I can never decide which suicide amuses me most - I think today's favourite is the unsuccessful attempt at death by fox-hunt, only to be devoured by the fox. The bunny just looked so dejected to have failed...
Ninja Neko
About 10 years ago I thought these were hilarious, even gave one to my brother for Christmas. Rereading it now only brought out "meh". And they say people don't change.
Lisa Vegan
Oh, these are so funny. I’m such a stickler for reading books in order that I’m glad that I read the first one and then this one, even though it really doesn’t matter with these books. I wish there was some sort of daily comic I could get of Andy Riley’s suicidal bunnies.

My favorites were Learn to Juggle in 6 Minutes, the Olympics one, the DVD tray and mismatch Sarah Connor and lemmings were great too. Oh, and after the 3rd viewing trying to figure it out, I finally got the Harry Potter and the
Rachael Hewison
The first Bunny Suicides was great; this one may be even better.

There was a lot more variation in this book than the previous and they were certainly a lot more inventive. Some required much more thought this time as the bunnies had created quite complex suicide machines and you had to follow the trails. Some are so simple they are ingenious. There were also some that made you a bit squeamish; not because they were graphic but because of the implication of what is about to happen to the bunny.

Ri
bookczuk
The return of dark, somewhat peverse humor that is actually really funny at times. There is one method about self-inflicted bunny death by gnomes with sharp hats...

While, again, many of the methods are a bit crude, there are some wonderful subtleties and pop-culture references: a couple of Lord of the Rings variations, and a hilarious one about Harry Potter: the bunny orders a copy of Order of the Phoenix and then waits underneath the mail slot for the hefty package to fall on it, "Dr. Strangelo
Katherine
OFICIÁLNĚ TOHO KRÁLÍKA MILUJU!!!!!!! <3 <3

Pokud umíš číst, přečti to!
A vlastně ... i pokud číst neumíš!!! O:)

Ramon Yáñez lópez
Como dice la portada. La madre del autor deberia estar preocupada por lo que dibuja su hijo....

Dos palabras: Ge-nial.

Daniel
Stvarno ima dobrih fazona ovde, ali covece neki su takvii geniji sta ima da budu tako depresivni :)))
an
tidak memahami pola pikir kelinci sih... tapi mungkin benar, kelinci cukup dijadikan binatang percobaan aja yang dunia na hanya laboratorium. kalo tidak, ya... inilah akibat na...

bukan na kelinci yang digunakan sebagai percobaan, tapi kelinci yang menguji coba diri na sendiri untuk mencari metode bunuh diri yang paling handal. kalo dilihat satu", metode bunuh diri or penghancuran diri yang digunakan ga pernah mudah. pasti butuh usaha.

kelinci yang butuh usaya.. cayo!!! jangan mau selalu mati seba
Toni
Perhaps too much dark humour and the suicide theme are not something you could easily have fun with; bunnies doing it doesn't change the concept. It shouldn’t be funny. It shouldn’t and it’s not … Yet, I couldn’t help, but laugh at this:
description
Maybe I strarted reading the series with too realistic approach; Elton John and Hugh Grant seem to love it. Maybe it's something along the line of Monty Python’s Always look on the bright side of life…, I guess.
Beth
Andy Riley must have a very quirky, devious mind to come up with such ingenious ways for bunnies to off themselves. I don't know whether I'm impressed or worried.
Mark
The Book Of Bunny Suicides, Vol. 2: Return Of The Bunny Suicides is just as advertised. The “plot” (which even used in the loosest sense is a stretch) centers on, what else, a bunny trying to commit suicide. This book shows countless ways a rabbit might successfully take his own life. Some, sadly to say, are applicable to human beings. But don't get this silly ideas get into your head. Now please excuse me if I throw this book in disgust. You can say that I'm such a very serious, humorless perso ...more
Myrna
Es oscuramente tierno y gracioso.
Nick
Part Duex in Andy Riley's sometimes hilarious Book of Bunny Suicide series. This book has a few gems, but did not strike me as funny as the original. For those who are not familiar with the Mr. Riley's work, each page or two is a comic representation of a bunny committing a creative act of suicide. These books are a funny diversion from a sometimes hectic life. Not recommended for those offended by comics, creative suicides, cartoon bunnies or people who generally scoff at low brow humor.
Sri
As funny as the first book. In this book our bunny committed suicide with a copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :D :D. My favorite attempt is the one with the Terminator, it's hilarious. The way I see the bunnies is that they just one single bunny, so for me our bunny is immortal... with all those attempt of suicides!
Amy
Just as good as the first one, if not than better, the Return of the Bunny Suicide holds a whole new world of rampaging suicidal balls of fur. They find even more gruesome ways to end their puny little lives, and they don't lack humor and entertainment. Whether it's a burning to death, a slicing in half, or a grenade in the face, it's clear these bunnies are determined to go out with them in our memories.
  • Should You Be Laughing at This?
  • Simon's Cat: Beyond the Fence
  • Toothpaste for Dinner
  • Me Write Book: It Bigfoot Memoir
  • Loserpalooza: A Get Fuzzy Treasury
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • Mafalda 5
  • Bad Cat: 244 Not-So-Pretty Kitties and Cats Gone Bad
  • Library Mascot Cage Match (Unshelved, #3)
  • England
  • Un polpo alla gola
  • Cows of Our Planet
  • Albert and the Others
  • I Can Has Cheezburger?: A LOLcat Colleckshun
  • Pinocchio
  • Stuff On My Cat: The Book
Andy Riley is a cartoonist and scriptwriter from Britain.
He drew a weekly strip cartoon for The Observer Magazine called Roasted, which is also collected in hardback edition. So far his books have sold around one and a half million copies and have been published in eighteen countries, producing calendar, greetings card and poster spin-offs. Lucky Heather is his self-published mini-comic.
His comedy
More about Andy Riley...
The Book of Bunny Suicides Great Lies to Tell Small Kids The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides Dawn of the Bunny Suicides Loads More Lies to Tell Small Kids