Start by marking “Sunset Boulevard (A-List: Hollywood Royalty, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sunset Boulevard (A-List: Hollywood Royalty, #2)

Sunset Boulevard (A-List: Hollywood Royalty #2)

After a rocky first week in L.A., Jojo Milford is quickly getting used to her status as Hollywood Royalty. She and stepsister Myla have a tenuous truce, at least at home-but with Jojo becoming more and more popular at Beverly Hills High, how long can the ceasefire last? And is Myla's long-term relationship with BHH's resident rocker Ash Gilmour really over? Meanwhile, uber ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Poppy (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sunset Boulevard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunset Boulevard

City of Glass by Cassandra ClareTwenty Boy Summer by Sarah OcklerBlue Moon by Alyson NoelThe Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny HanThe Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
TRT's 2009 Gotta Have 'Em List! (Part 3)
25th out of 148 books — 182 voters
The A-List by Zoey DeanGirls on Film by Zoey DeanThe A-List by Zoey DeanSunset Boulevard by Zoey DeanBlonde Ambition by Zoey Dean
The A-List Series
4th out of 12 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

Tiny Pants
Dec 22, 2009 Tiny Pants rated it really liked it
I let this one sit on my shelf for a few months, since at this point, all the series I love are in serious decline, and so I feel like I need to ration. Unfortunately, as soon as I actually started reading it, rationing more or less ended -- I was only able to make it last two days! Sigh.

I'm definitely worried the next A-List: Hollywood Royalty book will be the last in this series, there are a couple of developments in this one that point to that (not to mention the severely lagging sales figure
Kristen
Sep 16, 2009 Kristen rated it did not like it
Predictable, and quite boring. Usually I can fly through these kinds of books (like the other 'A-List' or 'Gossip Girl' or 'the It Girl') in a few days and this took over a week to trudge through.
Perhaps the series should have ended with the original characters instead of branching of like this. Maybe the third book will be better?
I mean, my expectations for books of this nature are not that high, but it just seems sometimes they add stuff in to make a page quota and it's pointless.
Tami
Apr 14, 2010 Tami rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010-read
The next book in the series came out in March 2010. i need to get a copy of it. i enjoy this too much. i could read another 40 of these books.
Irene
Nov 15, 2009 Irene added it
Shelves: others-9-11
T
Eleanor
Oct 06, 2009 Eleanor rated it did not like it
The first book was way better it had a concept and a plot, this book I don't have much to say about this one, but it was like reading an terribly too long epiloge.
Alex
Dec 11, 2009 Alex rated it liked it
This was cute, but not nearly as good as the first. Still fun to read, and definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
Steph
May 18, 2010 Steph rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: fans of The A-List, Gossip Girl, It Girl
Ehh, it wasn't really that good, but I'm not sure this series is that great to begin with.
Kassie Patti
Jan 09, 2015 Kassie Patti rated it it was amazing
Jessica
Dec 29, 2010 Jessica rated it liked it
Once again, I knew what I was getting into when I decided to read this book. But, I've said it once and I'll say it again, books like these are like brain candy for me. I read it for pure entertainment and as a guilty pleasure, and I don't expect anything more from it. I liked the story, didn't love it, but was disappointed because once again, I just didn't like any of the characters.

Once I start a series, I'm determined to finish it. With just one book left in this series, I'll be picking up t
Samantha
Jul 28, 2011 Samantha rated it it was amazing
I've read almost every book by Zoey Dean and, like with this one, I have NEVER been disappointed! It was an amazing book and I cannot wait to get to the third one!
Adiia
Sep 06, 2010 Adiia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: teen, big-series
Tarian Desouza
Oct 23, 2010 Tarian Desouza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOOOOVE THIS BOOK...actually i love all the A-List novels...CANT WAIT TO GET CITY OF ANGELS!!!!
Pamela Hubbard
In this second A-list book, JoJo continues to figure out life in Hollywood.
Danielle Hartshorn
Apr 15, 2013 Danielle Hartshorn rated it it was amazing
If you were a fan of Sweet Valley High, read this series.
Annastasia Sikel
Feb 24, 2015 Annastasia Sikel rated it really liked it
Delightfully fun read.
B.R. Forrester
Dec 21, 2012 B.R. Forrester rated it it was amazing
It was an amazing book.
Sapana Patel
Sapana Patel rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Lynnette Lockwood
Lynnette Lockwood marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Precious James
Precious James rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2016
Kaley
Kaley marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Lisa Sterling
Lisa Sterling marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Darlene Beardy
Darlene Beardy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Tori Hunt
Tori Hunt rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Jekka Le Rouge
Jekka Le Rouge marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Alayna Duwa
Alayna Duwa rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Kernishajamee
Kernishajamee rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2016
Fauzia Rajani
Fauzia Rajani marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
  • Love the One You're With (Gossip Girl: The Carlyles, #4)
  • Sweet Deceit (Privilege, #4)
  • Girl Stays in the Picture (Girl, #1)
  • Kristen (Clique Summer Collection, #4)
  • Bling Addiction (Fast Girls, Hot Boys, #2)
The author of The A-List series and How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls, which has been renamed and turned into a TV show known as Privileged on the CW in September 2008. Zoey Dean's books are produced by the media packager Alloy Entertainment, which created Gossip Girl, The Clique Series, and The A-List and sold them to Little, Brown and Company.
Zoey is currently working on The Talent series. She is
More about Zoey Dean...

A-List: Hollywood Royalty (3 books)
  • The A-List: Hollywood Royalty (A-List: Hollywood Royalty, #1)
  • City of Angels (A-List: Hollywood Royalty, #3)