Start by marking “Identity Disc” as Want to Read:
Identity Disc

Identity Disc

Six of Marvel's most violent and cunning villains - Sabretooth, Bullseye, the Juggernaut, Deadpool, Sandman, and the Vulture - are forced to work together by a mysterious agent who somehow knows every dark and dirty secret in their violent lives. Their mission: to retrieve the nearly priceless Identity Disc - purported to contain the true identities, the home addresses and ...more
Published December 29th 2004 by Marvel Comics Group

To ask other readers questions about Identity Disc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Identity Disc

Erica
Feb 21, 2016 Erica rated it it was amazing
John
Sep 07, 2016 John rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I just finished reading "The Superior Foes of Spider Man" and wanted to read more comics from the point of view of Marvel villains, so I was happy to find a cheap used copy of this collected mini-series. This is a more serious, caper-oriented story with more of an A-List roster, but I found it also had a surprising sense of humor, thanks mostly to the inclusion of Deadpool. I also enjoyed the fact that this story had its share of twists and double crosses as well. A very entertaining and fairly ...more
Sonic
Sep 17, 2011 Sonic rated it liked it
Sinister Six?

Wow.

Kinda sounds like the Secret Six, doesn't it?

~~~

I am not sure, but I am going to assume that The Secret Six came first, and this is Marvel's "answer" to that. And because this seemed like such a wannabe effort I was ready to not like it,
well I didn't. I didn't Not like it.

In other words this was s surprisingly fun read.
The art was a little "sketchy" at times (as was the writing) but I grew to accept it.

What does it say,
that Villain characters are often SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING
Garrett
May 12, 2016 Garrett rated it liked it
This absolutely is the 1995 film 'The Usual Suspects' with Deadpool, Bullseye, Sandman, Juggernaut, Vulture & Sabretooth starring and done against the backdrop of the Marvel Universe. Due to the similarities, it's kind of predictable - but only kind of. If this idea appeals to you, give it a read. I've enjoyed this more than once; a re-read.
Travis
Sep 15, 2007 Travis rated it did not like it
Shelves: graphicnovels
I would probably hate this book a lot more if I paid cover price for it, I snagged this gem for 4 bucks. The characters felt sloppy and story wasn't all that interesting. The ending did make up bit of the problems. Over all, there is no real need for this book to exist. And only Fabian Nicienza should write Dead Pool.
Ondra Král
Jul 27, 2015 Ondra Král rated it liked it
Šest marveláckých záporáků (Bullseye, Vulture, Sandman, Juggernaut, Sabretooth a Deadpool (aby se to prodávalo)) je donuceno spolupracovat na sebevraždené misi - místní buňka AIM se prý zmocnila legendárního disku, který ukrývá tajné identity všech suprálů, a je potřeba ho ukrást.
Docela zábavná záporácká týmovka.
K
Mar 22, 2012 K rated it liked it
Recommends it for: the avg comicbook reader (not something I'd send a newbie's way)
Read this a couple months back and while it isn't my favorite, I remember thinking it was really clever. Did not, at all, expect that ending which I guess makes it a worthwhile read?
Andrew
Nov 14, 2015 Andrew rated it really liked it
pretty cool to see villains as the heroes. nice "usual suspects" touch and possibly an inadvertent tron reference?
Frank
Sep 19, 2009 Frank rated it liked it
Fun stand alone story featuring some of Marvel's top villians blackmailed into doing a job. A good showcase for Deadpool in particular.
Frans Karlsson
Oct 12, 2015 Frans Karlsson rated it liked it
Shelves: comics-deadpool
A stand alone comic featuring a couple of villains that are trying to retreive a disc containing secret information about many superheroes. Enjoyed the story and surprise twist in the end.
Jerry Jose
Feb 12, 2016 Jerry Jose rated it really liked it
Old school comic with permutations and combinations of twists and supergroups. More like a sinister six meets mutants for suicide squad inside job story.
Kevin
Kevin rated it did not like it
Oct 20, 2012
Justin Blair
Justin Blair rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2012
Steve Quinn
Steve Quinn rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Adrian
Adrian rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Shaun Cordingley
Shaun Cordingley rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2012
Matt Brakensiek
Matt Brakensiek rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2016
Francisco
Francisco rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Tony
Tony rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2016
Christopher Debono
Christopher Debono rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Chas
Chas rated it it was ok
Nov 12, 2013
Nick
Nick rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2012
Emma Brossolette
Emma Brossolette rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Paulius
Paulius rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2014
Héctor
Héctor rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Declan
Mar 17, 2011 Declan rated it liked it
Took a while to get going but very enjoyable by the end of it.
Ronik
Ronik rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2015
Blister
Blister rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2008
« previous 1 3 next »
Robert was born in Chicago in the conformist 1950s, grew up in the insurrectionist 1960s, came of age in the hedonist 1970s, and went to work in the elitist 1980s. This roller-coaster ride has left him with a distinct aversion to isms of any kind; it also gave him an ear for hypocrisy, cant, and platitudes that allowed him, in the 1990s, to become a much-lauded social satirist.

After seven acclaime
More about Robert Rodi...