Start by marking “Women's Health Daily Fix: Your Guide to Healthy Habits for Good Nutrition” as Want to Read:
Women's Health Daily Fix: Your Guide to Healthy Habits for Good Nutrition

Women's Health Daily Fix: Your Guide to Healthy Habits for Good Nutrition

One thing that women know about healthy eating is that the healthy habits keep changing. Who has the time or the patience to keep up? After all, today’s on-the-go working girl can barely pause to count the change from her morning coffee, much less count carbs, fat grams, or calories.
At last, there’s a guide to good eating, created just for women, that helps them navi
Published December 9th 2008 by Rodale Books (first published December 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Women's Health Daily Fix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women's Health Daily Fix

Stephanie Weeks
Dec 28, 2013 Stephanie Weeks rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
Great read! I'm a nutrition minor and have watched and read countless numbers of texts & videos on trying to eat healthy- and this book makes nutrition totally easy & fun.

I love her take on eating healthy & honestly, this was such a quick, fun read! And I can actually see myself making some of those recipies.

Some of the parts of the book were not-applicable to me and seemed geared more towards older twenty-somethings or, more specifically, women with 9-5 day jobs, which I do not hav
Marjanne
Mar 04, 2009 Marjanne rated it liked it
Recommends it for: working women looking to improve their health
Overall, this book is good. It has straight forward advice about eating better and being healthier. I like that the author is not a food Nazi, but does tell you what is best nutritionally, etc. I think the author hit on one major thing, that our daily habits are what really affect our health. Skipping a work out once a month or having that amazing dish at the restaurant once in a while is not going to ruin your health if you have good daily health habits. On the downside, this book is very much ...more
Melissa
Sep 04, 2010 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010, non-fiction
this book was easy and enjoyable to read straight through, but would also be helpful as a reference guide. the daily fix is a health and nutrition guide for white collar, urban women. i liked it because the advice is reasonable and not about dieting but how to be healthy. it also provides some nutritional information to better understand why it's important to eat healthy or why certain foods are good or bad to eat. i found it very helpful and would definitely consider buying it so i can referenc ...more
Nari (The Novel World)
There wasn't much in this book that was new-to-me information. But I enjoyed the layout, the style and the writing style. It was all presented in ways that made healthy habits simple to insert into our daily routines. I basically follow the rules set out in this book, minus the exercising and cutting back on snacking between meals. The main things that the book lacked was how to stay motivated and keep going with the changes. Its too easy to slip back into old habits.
Jan 22, 2009 Sarah rated it it was amazing
The book is intended for a woman who works full time outside of the house. HOWEVER, I think the book is appropriate for ANY woman (lets face it, we are ALL busy....the more time we have, the more we try to do!). The book is simple, practical and REALISTIC! Fishback focuses on simple changes (like 10 less calories per day over 10 years is 10 POUNDS!! Who knew?) that are easily incorporated into the life of any busy woman.
Christine Mueller
Feb 26, 2009 Christine Mueller rated it it was amazing
This book has changed the way I look at food intake and how to watch what I eat. The things I have learned from this book is amazing... it is such a small book a whole lot of information. I recommend this book to every woman... especially those whom are always on the go.
Becca
Mar 12, 2011 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
What an awesome book! It has everything you are looking for in once place: how to eat, when to eat, and how much to work out and how to figure out how to put it in one day. I recommend this for any woman who is on the run and needs a "get healthy" plan.
Qadijah Adzmir
Mar 12, 2011 Qadijah Adzmir rated it really liked it
A good way of writing as to grab readers attention on how to eat healthily without sacrificing your tummy. And it is super practical ;)
Andrea
Jan 18, 2009 Andrea rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2009-reads
This is a great book with lots of helpful information for a healthy lifestyle. It's a quick read and has many ideas that can be applied to your daily life immediately.
Julie
Oct 22, 2009 Julie rated it it was ok
Shelves: healthy-living
Nothing revolutionary or particularly inspiring about this "non-diet" book. Meh.
Jan 20, 2009 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Pretty simple information that anyone who knows anything about nutrition would know.
Qaddy
Jul 27, 2011 Qaddy rated it really liked it
A wise tips to go through healthy diets without letting the tummy growling.
Sara
Mar 02, 2009 Sara rated it it was amazing
Great practical tips for healthy living. It was also an entertaining and interesting read.
Vanessa Harbo
Vanessa Harbo rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2010
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2009
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2010
Amy M.
Amy M. rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2009
Lynda
Lynda rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2010
Marissa Evans
Marissa Evans rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Cornelia Treptow
Cornelia Treptow rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2009
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2009
Melissalafsky
Melissalafsky rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2009
Eden
Eden rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2014
Reem A
Reem A rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Baco
Baco rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2009
Fern B
Fern B rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2012
Sunny Purdin
Sunny Purdin rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2010
Kristine
Kristine rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2014