Start by marking “Golden Moments. Danielle Steel” as Want to Read:
Golden Moments. Danielle Steel

Golden Moments. Danielle Steel

3.69  ·  Rating Details ·  2,435 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews

Paperback
Published August 1st 1994 by Grand Central Publishing (first published 1976)

To ask other readers questions about Golden Moments. Danielle Steel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golden Moments. Danielle Steel

Lorenjwm2
Oct 06, 2008 Lorenjwm2 rated it liked it
I like it. From the beginning till the middle.
I hate it. From the middle till the end.
The girl pictured in the novel is a girl that is kinda plin-plan actually...
Chris
Nov 24, 2015 Chris rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kezia Saint Martin poor-little-super-rich girl falls head over heels in love with ex-convict, prison-reformer-wannabe Lucas Johns who's just too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.
I thought I'd be reading some juicy, fluffy romance but this book actually takes itself seriously. Kezia has an existential crisis and wears mink. People are out to get our crusader. Will they succeed? Will he survive to pretend to sneer at his brand new brown suede Gucci shoes another day? An
Krisaundra
Feb 18, 2014 Krisaundra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not big on romance novels but this book is unlike any romance novel I have ever read and will always be a favourite as well as being truly unforgettable!
Christine
Apr 14, 2016 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this the second time and enjoyed it just as much
lacy
Jul 21, 2016 lacy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who love Danielle Steel, romance
It pains me, truly pains me, to rate a DS book 3 stars. But I couldn't bring myself to give it anymore than that. And I am going to explain why.

First off, I should point out that it was an okay story. It was written well. It was different then what DS usually does. It was like more grittier than normal. Not the normal light and fluffy. Kezia was almost selfish and rude. I understand that she wanted to do things for herself but she could have went about it a different way. Kezia just throws peop
Monserrat

"Se veía como si fuera una mujer joven que no tuviera ningún problema en el mundo.El maquillaje la ayudaba pero era más la forma en la que lo llevaba. Nunca mostraría lo que sentía como si tuviera que dejar que los demás pensaran que nunca había conocido un momento de tristeza. Sólo cepíllate el pelo, hazte un nudo elegante, empólvate la nariz, colócate una sonrisa en la cara y habla en voz pausada".

La historia es sencilla: una mujer de poco menos de 30 años perteneciente a la alta sociedad,
Kris - My Novelesque Life
1 STARS

"Smart, beautiful, and very rich, Kezia Saint Martin leads two lives: one as a glamorous socialite jetting between the poshest places in Europe and America; the other, under a false name, as a dicated journalist committed to justice and her profession.

But the two worlds are pulling her apart, leaving her conflicted about her identity and the lies she tells to every man she meets. Then she meets Lucas Johns, a bold, dynamic crusader for social change--and an ex-con. Their attraction is imm
Isis Ray-sisco
Feb 18, 2015 Isis Ray-sisco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: buddy-reads
I liked this book but it isn't my favorite one of hers. It isn't my least favorite either. That was taken up by Friends Forever. This book took me a while to get into but once I did I was invested and cared about the characters. The ending left a lot to be desired for me. It makes the reader imagine their own HEA. It could of gone one of two or three ways when I think about it and that drives me nuts. I hate it when there are unanswered questions at the end of a book unless it has sequel where t ...more
Julie Barrett
Passion's Promise by Danielle Steel
Lots of action and different lifestyles. Some are together as just friends, but dedicated friends and they see others. he other males, her other males.
She is a heiress and hides that. She hides her identity with 5 different aliases, by writing columns and only a handful know who she is. She takes the assignment to interview Lucas-he's out of prison now but the CA dept could put him back.
He's on a goal to fix the prison system and aided those on the inside to fo
Kalyn
Apr 21, 2014 Kalyn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am a person who has to read a book to the end and I was glad I did with this one because the only great part of the book was the end. I have read many Danielle Steel books and this was the rawest she has ever written. On the one hand I appreciated her use of swear words and the dialect between the characters seemed real but on the other hand I couldn't wait to be done with the book. I liked the ending that it didn't end like all love stories do but to get to that point was painful.
Jayjay
May 23, 2013 Jayjay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
a really slow start. by the middle of the book I was starting to enjoy it. The story however is not predictable at all and has twists and turns you don't see coming. I felt the ending was abit abrupt and would have been nice to explore the final outcome a little more. overall an enjoyable read but I would not recommend it. Have read better Danielle steel books than this one.
Angelia Matthews
Jul 23, 2013 Angelia Matthews rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-love
I love this book. It shows that love can truely conquer anything put in its path. The fact that a woman of means falls in love with a convict and loves him beyond reason is beautiful. She sees this man for who he is on the inside and does not judge him for the mistakes he has made. This is a story of redemption, passion, and trust.
Darcia Scates
It was ok. I absolutely hated the main character, Kezia. She goes on and on about how she hates being rich. There is an easy solution. Give away more to charity. Tip the waiter more, establish a scholarship. I felt compelled to finish the book. I am glad I did, because I am still a Danielle Steel fan. But this one is not my favorite.
Meaghan
Jan 22, 2014 Meaghan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i believe this is one her earliest books and i can hope that she, like wine, gets better with age. parts of the story were really intriguing and otehr parts seemed to leave the characters at surface interactions. i'm a sucker for happy endings and this book didn't deliver in the way i wanted it to. i will be reading others of ms. steeles novels though.
Monwara Rahman
Aug 11, 2014 Monwara Rahman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put this book down. Book started off a bit bland but after a couple of pages it started to get interesting. The middle is fast paced with lots of detail. The ending caught me by surprise...wasn't expecting that at all. A well written book with a protagonist who finally knows what to do.
Brandy
Feb 13, 2012 Brandy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I wasn't crazy about this book. I thought it was way to long and about the same thing over and over. Kezki's character was good but I felt we should have learned more about her parents past.
Holly
Sep 01, 2014 Holly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild energy, passion and sexy men

A great weekend read. Steel covers all the corners in this book. Money, power, sex, prison and strong wills tangled in a maze of love.
Kristin
not sure what i think of this one... I seen a thousand different seniros coming and nothing happend how i thought... need to think about this one...
Charlene Abdilla Muscat
Mar 30, 2013 Charlene Abdilla Muscat rated it really liked it
Shelves: danielle-steel
Good read and have learnt 2 valuable life lessons:

1. Love knows no boundaries.
2. Money (especially loads of it) doesn't buy you happiness.
Lori Nemitz
Read between July and December 19863.

Original notes on book from 1986: Good book! Very intriguing King of disappointing end.
Aileah Rose
I didn’t expect the ending to be like that at all. I just felt so sad for them. I know stuff like that really happens and Kezia moved on but I just couldn’t help it.
Sweta Kohli
Apr 14, 2013 Sweta Kohli rated it it was ok
Dissapointing danielle steel book. started with excitement. half the book was drag. the story couldnt hold me. yes its only the end i liked. not any part of the story. her other books are far better.
Hobby
Actual rate : 2.5 of 5

more about this book, just check my complete review at here :
( http://lemarihobbybuku.blogspot.co.id... )
Rebecca Rutland
May 04, 2016 Rebecca Rutland rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Read the first 70 pages and really couldn't get in to it. I couldn't gain a liking of the characters.

I love a lot of Danielle's other books but just not this one.
Tara
Sep 26, 2012 Tara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didnt like this book and it was really hard for me to give it even 3 stars.. I just couldn't get going in it, thank goodness it was a short book (310 pages).
Liza Omar
May 17, 2016 Liza Omar rated it it was ok
I love danielle steel but this book got really pointless ending .. i got bored. it took me ages to finish it.
Diane Wachter
PB-B @ 77, 10/86. A woman leading 2 distinct lives, a socialite and a journalist, meets an ex-con and falls for him. Fluff.
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2009
Kris
Kris rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2013
Amanda Adwell
Amanda Adwell rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2012
2015 Reading Chal...: Passion's Promise by Danielle Steel 2 12 Mar 30, 2015 03:17AM
Anyone know why this book isnt on 1 9 Sep 17, 2009 01:34PM
  • The Lives of Danielle Steel: The Unauthorized Biography of America's #1 Best-Selling Author
  • Danielle Steel
  • The Kiss
  • The Delta Ladies
  • The Day of First Sun (Annie Loves Cham, #1)
  • Just For Fun (The Bradfords, #4)
  • The Rule of Four
  • Waltzing on Wheels (Love Notes Book 2)
  • From the Heart: Tonight and Always / Endings and Beginnings / A Matter of Choice
  • Blue Moon
  • Destiny
  • River's End (The Inn at Shining Waters, #3)
  • Prince Hafiz's Only Vice
  • The Road to Mercy
  • Sinners: Sinners
  • Riding West (Untamed, #1)
Since 1981, Ms. Steel has been a permanent fixture on the New York Times hardcover and paperback bestseller lists. In 1989, she was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for having at least one of her books on the Times bestseller list for 381 consecutive weeks. But Guinness was premature. The fact is that one or more of Ms. Steel's novels have been on the New York Times bestseller list for ...more
More about Danielle Steel...